25 Motivational Quotes
25 Motivational quotes to bring the encouragement and motivation you need to be the best you. Reach your goals and make your dreams happen. Did you know that our thoughts can eventually become our actions? We can help determine our future success as well as failures by words and thoughts that we are putting into our heads! The simple act of reading inspiring words and motivational quotes can set us on a path to greatness. It is no secret that life has times of great obstacles and rough patches that can seem too difficult to pass through. By reading the motivating quotes of others, you can start changing your life’s direction, overcome your obstacles, and begin moving toward your goals and dreams for a happy life.
If you want other ways to reach your goals I have a set of free goal planning worksheets. You will find sheets for listing out your goals, recording them, motivational reminder cards and a weekly planner. Katherine Patterson says it best, “A dream without a plan is just a wish!” If you love sharing quotes and sayings you might also like these 25 Friendship Quotes.
Quotes to motivate….
I have collected 25 quotes from different authors that I think can help inspire us all. These motivational quotes can help get you through those rough patches and even help you be a better leader to others. If you want success in business, then choose a quote, and let that be your daily mantra. If your desire is to help other people be their best, then share these quotes and be an encourager.
You can share these quotes in your business with your coworkers. Encourage your spouse and children by printing off a quote and placing it on a bathroom mirror. Screen shot a quote and use it as wallpaper on your phone for your own encouragement or share on social media. Let these positive words be words to live by!
25 of the best motivational quotes and sayings
1. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain. Vivian Greene
2. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. –Norman Vincent Peale
3. Don’t call it a dream call it a plan.
4. It’s not who you are that holds you back it’s who you think you are.
5. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Fall asleep with a dream, wake up with a purpose.
7. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –-Mark Twain
8. Change your thoughts and you will change your world.
9. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –-Vince Lombardi
10. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –-Stephen Covey
11. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –-Christopher Columbus
12. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.–Walt Disney
13. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. –Winston Churchill
14. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.–Rob Siltanen
15. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
16. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. –Helen Keller
17. Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are. –Theodore Roosevelt
18. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
19. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
20. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
21. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –H. Jackson Brown’s mother.
22. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. –Charles Swindoll
23. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
24 The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
25. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
….and because you can’t have too many motivational quotes and sayings, here is one more.
Your only limit is you. Be brave and fearless.
Words can have an amazing impact on ourselves and others! One kind word can makes somebody’s day. I hope these motivational quotes will have a positive impact for you and make a difference in your life. I also love The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale. He is one of my all time faves. Random acts of kindness can also be good for the soul. Nothing can make you feel better than offering care to others. If you know someone that could use a lift these care package printable tags are and easy way to brighten someone’s day. If you find yourself needing to thank a teacher these cute sayings help to make some clever gifts.
Here is a printable list of all the motivational quotes. I hope you can use them to make each day a bit brighter. If you want to share the above images with a friend, just right click, save photo on your phone then you can text a friend the quote. You can also take a screen shot.
Do you have a favorite motivational quote that inspires you? Please share it in the comments!