Know Your Worth Quotes are powerful words spoken by some of the most insightful and influential people of our time. Read, take to heart and share with those who need a gentle reminder that they are worth it!
It may take reading these Know Your Self Worth Quotes more than once for the truths to resonate with you. Above all, please be kind to yourself and others! You are the only you we’ve got! Sunflower Quotes and Amanda Gorman Quotes are great reminders!
Know Your Worth Quotes to Share
Man or woman, Know Your Worth Quotes are for you! Whether you copy them on cards and put them up around your home to read or send them to others as encouragement; you will surely gain a deeper understanding as you read them again and again.
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Before, I thought I was actually fighting for my own self-worth; that is why I so desperately wanted people to like me. I thought their liking me was a comment on me, but it was a comment on them.” – Hugh Prather
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” – Golda Meir
- “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
- “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” – Soledad O’Brien
- “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” — Peter T. Mcintyre
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “We are what we believe we are.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”– Tina Fey
- “Know your worth. Then add tax.” – Anonymous
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “If you had to choose only two qualities to get you through times of change, the first should be a sense of self-worth and the second a sense of humor.” -Jennifer James
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval” – Mark Twain
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -Winnie The Pooh
- “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
- “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.” – Michelangelo
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.” – Jenette Stanley
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.”― Nic Sheff
- “Few see beyond the outward appearance and recognize the true worth of a human soul. When they do, miracles occur.” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” – Anne Frank
Wouldn’t these quotes make lovely greeting cards? How about using your vinyl cutter to craft a quote for a coffee mug, drinking glass, or wall decoration? Please let me know in the comments which quote was the most impactful for you and how you plan to use it!
Quotes And Jokes from Skip to My Lou
Sometimes you need a good laugh and sometimes an encouraging quote is what you need. I’ve got you covered in both areas, so please help yourself to the jokes and quotes below.