Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
The Life is short quotes compiled here will change the way you think about your own precious time. Here are some of my favorite inspirational sayings for living wisely with intentionality in our everyday actions and thoughts.
Quotes are a great way to inspire and make you feel good and provide some positivity in your day, week, month, or year! Find more inspiration with these quotes.
Life is Short Quotes
- Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. -Stephen Vincent Benet.
- Life is short, the world is wide, make memories. -Mama Mia
- Be grateful for every day we never know what tomorrow may bring. Enjoy every moment you never know when it will be your last. Be kind to others. It will cost you nothing, but it could change someone’s life. -Unknown
- Often we allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. We lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year’s time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody. No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts, real affections and enduring undertakings. -Andre Maurois
- Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas. -E.A. Bucchianeri
- We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have. -Novak Djokovic
- Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor. Benjamin Disraeli
- The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. Paris Hilton
- Life is too short to worry. Life too short to be sad. Life is too short to ponder on things you will never have. Life is too short for sadness. Life is too short for tears. Never count the day, never count the years. Life is too short for falling out. Life is too short for war. Life is a gift, don’t waste it. Life is so much more. – John F. Connor
- Life is too short to be a Go-Go for twenty years. – Belinda CarlisleLife is too short to stay where we are. – Mat Kearney
- Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly. love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile. Mark Twain
- Life is too short and unpredictable, eat dessert first. – Helen Keller
- Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much to short to be living someone else’s life. – Kobi Yamada
- Tremendously beautiful this life is. But only those who live it can know it; no other way there is. – Yoda
- I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. – Henry David Thoreau
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
- Life is too short and happiness is too rare. – A.R. Lucas
- The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Life is too short to stay where we are. – Mat Kearny
- Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. – Benjamin Franklin
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. – Ferris Bueller
- You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. – Walter Hagen
- Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential. – B. Alan Wallace
- Life is too short to be reading quotes about life being too short. Stop reading and go live your life! – Kevin Ngo
- We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives. – Maya Angelou
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. – Gerard Way
- Life is too short to live on low-fat everything. – Kristin Scott Thomas
- Why do they not teach you that time is a finger snap and an eye blink, and that you should not allow a moment to pass you by without taking joyous, ecstatic note of it, not wasting a single moment of its swift, breakneck circuit? – Pat Conroy
I hope that these beautiful quotes inspire you to live your best possible future! I think it is always good to remember life is too short. Life is beautiful! There is so much to be thankful even when it doesn’t feel that way. “Life is too short to focus on what makes you miserable. It’s so much better to focus on the wonderful things in life, right? You deserve it!”
We all know that life can change in an instant and we need to take advantage of every day we have. Studies show that people who believe they are living on borrowed time tend to live more fully than those who do not. It is important to be grateful, happy, and appreciative of what you have because you never know when it might disappear.