Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
Quotes can provide a bit of inspiration and motivation for your day. I hope these give you just what you need to help you meet the demands of your day with a positive outlook! They will help you reach for the stars and leave you feeling good!
This is one of my favorites. It is a good reminder that love and kindness would solve most problems.
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. –Mother Teresa
These mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb. –Najwa Zebian
A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for. — Albert Einstein
Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting. ~ Anonymous
In the end, it is the chances we didn’t take that we regret. –Lewis Carroll
Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting.
It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it. – C.S. Lewis
All glory comes from daring to begin.
What are some famous quotes?
Here is a collection from some famous people that have made big contributions to our world and their thoughts and ideas live on in their famous words.
I have found that most people are as happy as they make their minds up to be!
May this year your best year yet! These quotes will inspire and motivate all year long.
Start the day off right with these sayings.
The very famous Dr. Seuss has plenty to say about life. His insight provides some wonderful thoughts.
These Maya Angelou quotes are full of wit and wisdom!
Successful people often use inspirational quotes to keep themselves motivated and moving forward. Choose a quote for the spot you feel yourself in to provide just the nudge you need to stay positive and feel hope. They are also great to share with a friend to encourage and provide support.
What are the best quotes?
About Love and Friendship
A good quote can let someone special know just how you feel. They are great to include in a card or handwritten note. A good friend or BFF will always be happy to hear how special they are.
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
Click here for more —> Friendship Quotes
About Gratitude and Giving
- Gratitude opens the door to the power, the creativity, and the wisdom of the universe – Deepak Chopra
About Following Dreams
Need the motivation to pursue your dreams? Walt Disney was the master!
- Out of our beliefs are born deeds; out of our deeds we form habits; out of our habits grows our character; and on our character, we build our destiny. —Henry Hancock
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become. Steve Jobs
- It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. — George Addair
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
About Hardship and Challenges
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. — Stephen Covey
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Confucius
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. — Aristotle Onassis
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. -Joshua J. Marine
Wish someone a Happy Birthday with one of these.