Use these graduation quotes to inspire and motivate your grad. Graduation is a special time to celebrate achievements and to look forward with excitement to the future.
Print these free graduation cards with an inspirational message and add a money diploma for the perfect graduation gift.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm – Winston Churchill.
What should I write in a graduation card?
Inspirational graduation quotes are perfect to write in a grad card. What do you say on graduation day? These quotes below have got it covered. It is the perfect way to let them know you believe in them and know their future is bright.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
How do you encourage graduates?
Quotes are the perfect way to encourage and inspire graduates!
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. – E.E. Cummings
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets. – Leonardo da Vinci
Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
What we learn with pleasure we never forget. — Alfred Mercier
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education. — Martin Luther King Jr.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. — Malcolm X
Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential. – Kerry Washington
There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. — C.S. Lewis
We do not need magic to change the world, we can carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. – JK Rowling
Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey. —Michael Josephson
The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure- thing boat never gets far from shore. – Dale Carnegie
Here is some more advice from some successful people.
- “Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.” ―
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. -Steve Jobs
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” ―
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” -Maya Angelou
- “That luminous part of you that exists beyond personality–your soul, if you will–is as bright and shining as any that has ever been….Clear away everything that keeps you separate from this secret luminous place. Believe it exists, come to know it better, nurture it, share its fruits tirelessly.”
- You don’t want to live so cautiously in case you fail. We cannot live without failing. Don t be afraid to live without fear. It is impossible to live running away from fear. If you are afraid of fear you will fail by default. You must be willing to take a risk to progress. Even failure sharpens you, it challenges you!
- Now go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. ― Neil Gaiman
Looking for more inspirational quotes?
Check these out.
- Famous Quotes – find the perfect quote for every situation!
- Positive Affirmations – I love these printable cards that you can print and share or tuck in places as a reminder of how amazing you are!
Whether you have a graduate leaving high school or a college grad they graduation quotes are a fun way to celebrate graduation day.