Short quotes don’t need a lot of words to get the point across to motivate and inspire. Keeping it short and sweet can make these thoughts extra powerful. You will love these positive quotes about life.
Quotes can motivate and also show someone how much they truly mean to you. If you’re looking for the perfect caption for a photo or a sweet saying to accompany a gift look at these beautiful friendship quotes.
Short Quotes To Inspire
- Whatever you are, be a good one. ― Abraham Lincoln
- No pressure, no diamonds. — Thomas Carlyle
- Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
- Focus on the journey, not the destination. — Greg Anderson
- For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.— Harry F. Banks
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. — Nelson Mandela
- If you want to change the world, go home and love your family. ― Mother Teresa
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. — Oprah Winfrey
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ― Winston Churchill
- Impossible is for the unwilling. — John Keats
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. ― Helen Keller
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. — Marthe Troly-Curtin
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. ― André Gide
- All limitations are self-imposed. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The meaning of life is to give life meaning. — Ken Hudgins
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. ― Albert Einstein
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. — Maya Angelou
- Happiness depends upon ourselves. — Aristotle
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. — Katrina Mayer
- Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. — Dennis Waitley
- Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself. — Coco Chanel
- The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred. ― Dalai Lama
- He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. ― Benjamin Franklin
- Live your life by a compass, not a clock. ― Steven R. Covey
- You are the Hero of your own story — Joseph Campbell
- The time is always right to do what is right. — Martin Luther King Jr.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ― Mother Teresa
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. — Mark Twain
- Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown
- Whatever you do, do it well. — Walt Disney
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
- Chaos in the midst of chaos isn’t funny, but chaos in the midst of order is. – Steve Martin
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
- Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. – Thomas Edison
More Quotes to Motivate
Here are some more happy quotes to help you through tough time and uplift your days!
I hope these short inspirational quotes about life brighten your days!
Me too, Kara!
I love that one too Lily!
so nice! amazing good quotes
Lovely quotes, one of my favorites was that to change the world you have to go home and love your family, such a good reminder!! These were fantastic to read through on a Monday 🙂
These are really great. I’ve got to go get a couple frames for the ones I’m printing out. Love the motivation and the inspiration!
So many great quotes! I saw a few of my favorites (always loved the one from Mother Teresa), but I also found a few new favorites that I’d never heard before. Thanks for putting them together, I love collecting quotes!
These are such great quotes! Thanks for putting them together.