Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
Inspirational teacher quotes gift tags are the perfect way to wrap up a teacher gift!
Teacher Quotes Gift Tags
I have made these gift tags so they can be layered. The large tag has an inspirational teacher quote. The small black circle thanks your teacher for being amazing. Download the pdf and print in black and white on white cardstock. Use can use colored cardstock if you like. Cut out the tags and attach to s special teacher gift. A one-inch circle punch works great to cut out the small circles.
Free Download —–> Teacher Quotes Tags
Tie the small circle right on top of the gift tag. How cute is that!?!
Inspirational Quotes for Teachers
- Real heroes don’t wear capes, they teach.
- To teach is to touch a life forever.
- A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, touches a heart and shapes the future.
- Teachers change the world one student at a time.
- Sugar & Smarts and really big hearts that what teachers are made of.
- The influence of a great teacher can never be erased
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. ― Alexandra K.Trenfor
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. ― Albert Einstein
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ― William Arthur Ward
- One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child. ― Carl Jung
- Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth. ― Helen Caldicott
- Teaching is the essential profession, the one that makes all professions possible. ― David Haselkorn
- No matter what accomplishments you achieve, somebody helped you. ― Althea Gibson
- Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. ― Malcolm Forbes
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers. ― Josef Albers
- The best education is not given to students; it is drawn out of them. ― Gerald Belcher
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. ― Khalil Gibran
- A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. — Helen Keller
- The future of the world is in my classroom today, a future with the potential for good or bad… Several future presidents are learning from me today; so are the great writers of the next decades, and so are all the so-called ordinary people who will make the decisions in a democracy. I must never forget these same young people could be the thieves and murderers of the future. Only a teacher? Thank God I have a calling to the greatest profession of all! I must be vigilant every day, lest I lose one fragile opportunity to improve tomorrow. ― Ivan Welton Fitzwater
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ― Aristotle
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. ― Colleen Wilcox
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. ― Maya Angelou
- The world needs all kinds of minds ―Temple Grandin
- Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they become. ― Brooke Hampton
- Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.― Haim Ginott
- Correction does much, but encouragement does more. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength of the nation. ~ John F. Kennedy
I love good quotes. You might like these life quotes and these positive affirmations. Share these friendship quotes with a good friend. If you need some inspiration these motivational quotes give me encouragement. Teachers might especially like these Dr. Seuss quotes.