Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Free printable thank you cards will help you express your gratitude. Print them right from home!
Need a quick thank you gift? Try these free Thanks a latte gift tags. They are the perfect way to say thanks and also give an appreciated coffee to someone! Visit my shop for a set of all-occasion greeting cards so you are ready for any occasion.
I’m thankful you are here visiting my blog today looking for a way to make someone’s day! I love sharing easy ideas to celebrate the special people in our lives! Whenever you need a fun idea please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with free printables and creative gift ideas to make life great!
Increase Health and Happiness!
Did you know that there are two words that can make us happier and healthier? The two simple words Thank You can make you happier!
Research shows that people who express gratitude are happier and enjoy good friendships. When you are grateful, your brain releases endorphins. These are the body’s feel-good hormones and they uplift and energize you.
It is physically impossible to be stressed and thankful at the same time!
With practice, we can become better at choosing gratitude over stress and have a great impact on our health. The Institute of HeartMath has found that a state of gratitude improves the heart’s rhythmic functioning. This allows us to think more clearly under pressure, manage stressful situations easier, and boosts our body’s ability to physically heal. The words thank you have tremendous power!
So are you ready to say thank you and be happier and make someone’s day? Let me show you how.
How to Print Cards at Home
You will need:
- a printer
- cardstock in any color
It couldn’t be any easier to say thanks!
- Download the file, (click the links above the photos below)
- Print on white or colored cardstock. I also really like the way kraft colored cardstock looks with the black ink. If you print on white cardstock you can give the cards your own personal touch by coloring the design!
- Cut out the card, fold, and write something special on the inside.
Printable Cards in Two Sizes
The small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
The large card uses A7 Envelope 5.25 inch X 7.25 inches.
Download ——> Small Thank You Card
Download ——> Large Thank You Card
Who is this printable thank you card perfect for?
Who in your life is going the extra mile or just simply makes your life better by being a great friend? Use these cards to show gratitude for teachers, neighbors, friends, coaches, co-workers, and health care professionals. I hope these cards allow you to show that all their efforts are appreciated.
What do you say in a thank you card?
First, say what the recipient did for you, gave you or how you enjoyed it. Here are some simple prompts to get you started:
Did you receive a great gift?
- Thank you so much for the amazing……..it made my day! You made me feel special.
- Thank you for …….. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. I feel so loved.
Did you receive a monetary gift? Let the giver know how you used it.
- I truly appreciate your generosity! I plan to use the money to………
- Thank you for the gift card to …….. I can’t wait to use it.
Did someone offer a helping hand during a difficult time?
- Thank you for (however they helped you….). It was a great help to me when……
- I am grateful for your endless support. Your care and concern mean the world to me.
Did someone show up for you?
- It meant a lot that you came to my …. It was great spending time with you and I am so glad you came.
Did a co-worker give you a gift?
- It’s so nice to work with a caring person like you! Thank you for the …….. It will be a huge help (….or bring me enjoyment, etc)
More Thoughtful Ways to Say Thank You
Don’t stop with the printable thank you card. It doesn’t take much effort to say thank you and show gratitude. It is so much easier than we think. Here are a few simple ideas:
- Make someone’s day with one of these free printable postcards with cheerful messages.
- Do you have a friend that knocks your socks off? Let them know with this sock gift. This gift is good for men, women, teens, kids!
- Teachers always deserve a special Thank You Note!
- Grab some flowers and let friends know you appreciate them a whole bunch with these free gift tags.
- Gift Card Holders for Nurses
- Gift Card Holders for Teachers
- We Appreciate You Stickers
- Help children show their gratitude with these fill in the blank thank you cards.
- If you need to send a thank-you note virtually these thank you signs will be perfect.
- Love these tags to attach to flowers or a plant. The perfect teacher gift. So pretty!
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.