If you need some end-of-the-year teacher gift ideas, I have the cutest printable gift card holders for you. Believe me, I have done my research – teachers love gift cards!
Don’t miss all of our other cute school teacher gift ideas for end-of-school-year fun. This ice cream cone gift card holder is so cute, and a great idea going into summer vacation! These really do make perfect end of the school year teacher gifts, helping to get them ready for the summer!
End of the year teacher gifts
First, download the pdf files. Print on cardstock and cut out. Make sure you print ACTUAL SIZE so the holders are sized properly.
Use a ruler and bone folder to lightly indent the dotted lines to make folding easier.
Place adhesive along the side flaps.
Place your gift card inside and fasten the cardholder closed.
More Gift Card Holders
How easy was that – you’re ready to give a gift! It is such a fun card holder for your classroom teacher or any special teacher on the last day of school.
If you have an amazing teacher, Amazon is a great idea. I am sure any teacher, no matter which subject they teach, could put an Amazon gift card to good use!
The best part of this fun teacher gift idea is that is can be totally last-minute. Print off the cardholder, fold it up and head to your local grocery store for a gift card. This can be done on the way to school.
The designs are all black and white, which makes them perfect for printing on colored cardstock. I found cardstock with a metallic look, kraft colored paper, paper with raised little dots, and a variety of bright colors… and all of the papers printed perfectly on my home printer.
No worries if you don’t want to give a gift card. Simply arrange some cut flowers in a mason jar, cut along the dotted lines, and fold it into a gift tag or into charming little note cards. In fact, they all make cute tags by just cutting off the flaps!
Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders
Don’t forget to grab the Amazon gift card holder for free. If you would like all the other end-of-year teacher gift card holder ideas you can grab them here for only $3.95.
You receive the following sayings:
- Thanks for helping me grow this year! (flowers or plants for their yard, a gift card to garden center)
- You made me one smart cookie this year! Thank you (homemade cookies or a gift certificate or card to the local bakery)
- This year has been picture perfect! Thank You! (movie tickets, picture frame, or photo book gift card)
- Thanks for making this year scoops of fun! (gift card to local ice cream shop)
- This year was SENTsational! Thank you! (candle, gift card to Bath & Body or a candle shop)
- Thanks for feeding our minds this year! (gift certificate or card to a local restaurant)
- Hands down the best year because you were my teacher (lotion, gift card for a manicure, massage certificate)
- Thanks for quenching my thirst for knowledge this year! (Sonic gift card, plastic tumbler filled with goodies)
- Thank you for being an Amazing teacher! (Amazon card)
- Mani thanks for an awesome year! (items for a manicure, manicure gift card)
- Your teaching was right on target (Target gift card)
- Donut what we would have done without you. (gift card to local donut shop)
- Thanks a latte for a great year! (card for local coffee shop)
- It has been a treat having you for a teacher (gift card to favorite eatery)
- Thanks for keeping us on our toes (pedicure card)
- I WON the lottery having you for my teacher! (lottery ticket, 100 grand candy, chocolate coins)
End of Year Teacher Gifts
Another great end-of-year teacher gift is a summer relaxation kit. This Fun in the Sun basket is super easy to put together, and I have created a cute tag for you to simply attach! Your kids’ teacher will definitely feel appreciated and ready to head into her summer vacation!
Do you like to crochet? This apple teacher gift is easy to make and fun to gift.
You might like these 20 cute printable teacher gift tags that can be paired with a small gift to thank a teacher at the end of school year, or during Teacher Appreciation Week.
I hope you love all these teacher appreciation ideas! I love sharing ways to show our teachers some love on Skip to my Lou!
Cindy Hopper combines a BFA in Art Education along with the practical experience of raising children to share simple crafts for kids, DIY projects, holiday inspiration, recipes, printables and approachable ideas for simple and happy living. Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!