Gifts For Nurses
Looking for some great gifts for nurses, or gifts for nursing students soon to graduate? Show your appreciation for the caregivers who make such a difference in our lives – Nurse Appreciation Week starts May 6! And with college and nursing school graduation coming up, these also make cute personalized touches for nurse graduation gifts.
DIY Gift Card Holders For Nurses
Do you have a special nurse in your life? I’m not the betting type… but I’m pretty confident they would appreciate a nice big coffee mug with a gift card for their favorite coffeeshop. Or how about a trip to Target or some Amazon shopping time? Gift cards make wonderful nurses week gifts because they’re thoughtful and so simple with a homemade card holder!
To get started, just download our template. Then print the pdfs in color on heavy cardstock, and cut out on the solid lines.
Next, with a dull knife lightly score along the dotted lines. This helps the cardstock fold neatly.
Now glue flaps with a tape runner.
That’s it – slide in a card for their favorite store, coffee shop, salon or spa and you have the perfect gift for a nurse or nurse grad! Handmade has never been easier.
Cute Sayings for Nurses Gift Ideas
- Thanks for helping me grow this year! (flowers or plants for their yard, a gift card to garden center)
- You are one smart cookie! #bestnurse (homemade cookies or gift card to the local bakery)
- Your nursing is picture perfect! Thank You! (movie tickets, picture frame, or photo book)
- Thanks for making nursing scoops of fun! (gift card to local ice cream shop)
- You are a SENTsational nurse! Thank you! (candle, a gift card to Bath & Body or a candle shop)
- Thanks for feeding our bodies this year! (certificate or card to a local restaurant)
- Hands down you are the best nurse! (lotion, a gift card for a manicure)
- Thanks for nursing my thirst for health! (Sonic gift card, plastic tumbler filled with goodies)
- Thank you for being an Amazing Nurse! (make the “Amaz” look like Amazon logo) (Amazon gift card)
- Mani thanks for being an awesome Nurse! (items for a manicure, manicure certificate)
- Your nursing is right on target (Target gift card)
- Donut what we would do without you. Thank you! (card to local donut shop)
- Thanks a latte for being a great nurse! (gift card to a local coffee shop)
- It has been a treat having you for a nurse. (certificate or card to favorite eatery)
- Thanks for keeping on your toes! Good Job (pedicure card)
How about flowers or candy? These little gift card holders can easily be made into unique DIY tags. Simply cut along the dotted line and attach to a bouquet, gift bag, or basket and make your nurses happy! Do you have more ideas for nurses week gifts?
When is Nurses Appreciation Week?
American Nurses Appreciation Week runs from May 6 through May 12 every year, to mark the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing. May 6 is known as National Nurses Day in the US, and May 12 is Nightingale’s birthday. But there’s never a bad time to say thank you to our health care angels!
Download all 15 nurse gift card holders for $4.95.
Do you love giving easy gifts that are sure to be appreciated? Teachers love gift cards too!
Download all 15 teacher gift card holders for $4.95.