We Appreciate You Stickers are the perfect finishing touch for Teacher Appreciation gift ideas! Print these 6 colorful stickers on sticker paper with colored ink and you just elevated your gifting to the next level!
Here at Skip to My Lou, I love to help you think of all different ways to appreciate those who make a difference in the lives of children every day! Check these out!: Teacher Gifts Teachers will love and Gift Card Holders for Appreciating Teachers.
Teacher Appreciation Week and Teacher Appreciation Day
Teacher Appreciation Week in the United States is observed during the first week of May. And Tuesday is Teacher Appreciation Day! You have lots of time to decide how to use these cute stickers! Also, check with your local district and school to make sure when they are celebrating Teacher Appreciation this year!
There are many important people who educate and care for your children besides classroom teachers and they are often overlooked. Special Education teachers, Speech Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Teacher’s Aides, Nurses, Counselors, Librarians, Custodians, Bus Drivers, and teachers who teach Intervention classes and pull-out programs. Talk to your kids and ask them the names of the people who work with them during the school day!
Free Printable Appreciation Sticker Supplies
- sticker paper and 3-inch punch or 3 inch circle stickers
- color printer
- PDF for We Appreciate You Stickers
- containers: food boxes, gift sacks, beverage containers, etc
How to Use My Stickers
My Teacher Appreciation Stickers are so versatile! They transform almost anything into a Teacher Appreciation gift! Here are some ideas for you!
- I placed the stickers on take-out containers for a lunch served by our PTO during parent-teacher conferences. What a cute way for teachers to pack some goodies to enjoy later!
2. Appreciate teachers with their favorite beverage(coffee, tea, soda, water) with one of my stickers attached!
3. Appreciate teachers with a card sealed with my sticker!
4. If your school has a Parent Teacher Organization, suggest a luncheon and use my stickers to decorate the luncheon space, as a decoration on the napkin after your roll the utensils inside, or on gift sacks!
5. My stickers look fabulous on a sack from the local donut store or muffin shop! Unless they are watching sugar, gluten or carbs, most teachers enjoy a fun surprise breakfast treat.
More Teacher Appreciation ideas
Your child will be a wealth of information when it comes to things their teacher likes! Put your head together to come up with the best way to let the teachers know you appreciate them. Please share in the comments some fun things you have done! Before you go, here are more teacher appreciation ideas!
- Dollar Store Teacher Appreciation
- 50 Cute Sayings for Teachers Appreciation Gifts
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas-100’s of the Best Ideas
- Gardening Gift (teacher appreciation)
- How to Make Cupcakes in a Jar (teacher appreciation)
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Give Pinterest-worthy gifts that teachers love without all the work!
Over 200 done for you printables will help you make giving awesome teacher gifts EASY!