Make someone’s day with a good vibes care package. Printable tags, stickers, and postcards make it easy.!
If you are looking for a small gift for a friend try these Just because tags…. or thanks a bunch for being a great friend tag.
How to Send Good Vibes
This box is brimming full of gifts to make someone feel super special and tools for them to keep the good vibes flowing. Printable affirmation cards will make sure their self-talk is positive. A cute little sticker wraps around an envelope and reminds them to, “tell yourself this.” Pleace the cards inside and the will be on their way to raising their frequency.
Print the page of stickers on a solid sheet of label paper. Use a 3-inch circle punch to cut out the good vibes and smiling faces to decorate the box.
Cut out the gift tags and use twine, ribbon or washing tape to attach to the gifts.
- You knock my socks off, yes you! (socks)
- Unwind and soak it off (bath salts, anything for the bath)
- Be Calm (howlite stone bracelet or ring, anything calming)
- The world is your canvas! (coloring book, colored pencils, pretty pens)
- Let your light shine (candle)
- You’re the Bomb (bath bomb)
- You take the cake (mug cake mix, cake pops, a slice of cake)
- Hugs & Kisses (Hershey’s kisses with small stickers for the bottoms)
- Treat yourself (any treat)
- I’m nuts about you (nuts)
- You are the best bar none! (candy bar, bar of soap)
- You are m&m magnificent and marvelous
Tiny circles for the bottoms of Hershey’s kisses can be cut with a 1/2-inch circle punch.
Printable cards let you write something special. They are a special way for the recipient to always be reminded of how special they are.
Pack as many of the items in the box as you like, decorate the inside and out with stickers and send it to someone special.
Care packages are a great way to surprise and delight a friend! Here are some more care packages.