Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Camp care package printable tags help you easily put together a care package for a child away at camp. When there isn’t the opportunity for camp there is still the opportunity to send cheer. It is easy to send a bit of encouragement and let someone know you are thinking of them.
I am a huge fan of sending a bit of love in the mail. Check out all my care package ideas. You’ll find something for college students to sick friends.
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to celebrate all the special people in your life! Whenever you need a great gift please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with free printables to celebrate all those special people and occasions!
Depending on your child sleepaway camp might be intimidating. Kids will appreciate knowing they are in your thoughts and you appreciate your support! This summer camp care package uses cute sayings paired with candy and small gifts to send special messages.
What do you put in a summer camp care package?
I choose a mix of items I think they might need (sunscreen) and make them more comfortable at camp and treats. Here is a list of some of the items I included. You will find a printable tag for each of these items.
Just take the card with a little pun and attach the small gift item.
- You are extra special – Extra gum
- Happy Trails – trail mix
- You are a treasure – chocolate coins, ring pop
- You blow me away – Blow Pop
- You are missed berry much – gummy bears
- You’re all that and a bag of chips – chips
- Love you to pieces – puzzle
- You are the bee’s knees – Burt Bees products, anything with honey
- Here comes the SUN – sunscreen
- Wishing you a BRIGHT day – sunglasses, Starbursts, Skittles, something bright!
- Hugs & Kisses – Hershey Kisses
- Keep calm and have some FUN! – Funyuns
- You knock my socks off – cozy socks
- You Rock – Pop Rocks
- Hope camp is all fun and games – games
- Hope you are having a ball – ball
- You are #1 in my book – book
- I’m stuck on you – stickers, tattoos
- You ah-MAZE me – book of mazes
- No Joke! You are awesome – Laffy Taffy (they will love the Laffy Taffy jokes)
- Chews to have fun at camp – Hi-Chew candy
- Donut’ you know how special you are – donuts
- You’re sweet – any sweet treat, homemade cookies always feel like home!
- Something out of the blue to let you know I am thinking of you! – anything blue, Oreos
Download and print the tags in color on white cardstock. Cut out the tags and attach to small gifts and candy.
Attach tags with pieces of washi tape. For smaller more irregular shaped items a rubber band works great!
What a sweet way to make overnight camp special! You might even want to send one to a camp counselor! I always send one to my favorite one!
If you don’t know a child that goes to camp this idea is great to share with a grandchild that lives away. Care packages can celebrate a special occasion or make a great birthday gift. Think of it as a gift box in the mail.
Each year I send a little something so below you will find links to more gift ideas. You might find more tags that work for you. There are more ideas that include a deck of cards, glow sticks etc.
Care Package TIPS:
- I don’t typically send baked goods because I often have trouble packing them and keeping them fresh.
- I do think about specific items that the recipient likes to make it a personal gift that I know they will love and appreciate.
- I do try to focus on lightweight items to keep the shipping costs reasonable. If I choose heavier items I do try to utilize flat rate shipping boxes from the post office. Even standard shipping can get expensive.
Church Camp Care Package – these tags include some Bible verses perfect for church camp.
So many camp care package ideas perfect to make the camp experience GREAT! ❤️… or use the ideas to show loved ones that live far away that they are in your thoughts.
Try these care package gift tags for something more general not geared to camp.
Need to cheer someone up? This Good Vibes Care Package will make someone’s day.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts and loads free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.