Camp care package printable tags help you easily put together a care package for a child away at camp. It is easy to send a bit of encouragement and let them know you are thinking of them. Any camper will love these ideas. You might even include this fun camp autograph pillow.
I am a huge fan of sending a bit of love in the mail. Check out all my care package ideas. You’ll find something for college students to sick friends.
Depending on your child sleepaway camp might be intimidating. Kids will appreciate knowing they are in your thoughts and you appreciate your support! This summer camp care package uses cute sayings paired with candy and small gifts to send special messages.
What do you put in a summer camp care package?
I choose a mix of items I think they might need (sunscreen) and make them more comfortable at camp and treats. Here is a list of some of the items I included. You will find a printable tag for each of these items.
- You are extra special – Extra gum
- Happy Trails – trail mix
- You are a treasure – chocolate coins, ring pop
- You blow me away – Blow Pop
- You are missed berry much – gummy bears
- You’re all that and a bag of chips – chips
- Love you to pieces – puzzle
- You are the bee’s knees – Burt Bees products, anything with honey
- Here comes the SUN – sunscreen
- Wishing you a BRIGHT day – sunglasses, Starbursts, Skittles, something bright!
- Hugs & Kisses – Hershey Kisses
- Keep calm and have some FUN! – Funyuns
- You knock my socks off – cozy socks
- You Rock – Pop Rocks
- Hope camp is all fun and games – games
- Hope you are having a ball – ball
- You are #1 in my book – book
- I’m stuck on you – stickers, tattoos
- You ah-MAZE me – book of mazes
- No Joke! You are awesome – Laffy Taffy (they will love the Laffy Taffy jokes)
- Chews to have fun at camp – Hi-Chew candy
- Donut’ you know how special you are – donuts
- You’re sweet – any sweet treat, homemade cookies always feel like home!
- Something out of the blue to let you know I am thinking of you! – anything blue, Oreos
Download and print the tags in color on white cardstock. Cut out the tags and attach to small gifts and candy.
Attach tags with pieces of washi tape. For smaller more irregular shaped items a rubber band works great!
What a sweet way to make overnight camp special! You might even want to send one to a camp counselor! I always send one to my favorite one!
Each year I send a little something. You might find more tags that work for you. There are more ideas that include a deck of cards, glow sticks etc.
So many camp care package ideas perfect to make the camp experience GREAT! ❤️
Need to cheer someone up? This Good Vibes Care Package will make someone’s day.