If you’ve spent any time in the Hundred Acre Woods going on adventures with the beloved Pooh Bear, you are sure to love this list of the best Winnie the Pooh quotes. The timeless quotes are perfect for any occasion as they not only portray wisdom and inspire us, but they also tell of genuine friendship.
Inspirational Winnie the Pooh Quotes
- “Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there someday.”
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”— Christopher Robin
- “Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.”
- “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.” —A.A. Milne
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”—Eeyore
- “Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”
- “One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”
- “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”—Eeyore
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
- “When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.” —Owl
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget—you just weren’t remembering.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.”
I love sharing quotes with friends to brighten their day. These printable positive affirmation cards provide sweet reminders for friends.
Winnie the Pooh Love Quotes
- “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
- “How do you spell love?” asked Piglet. “You don’t spell it, you feel it,” said Pooh.
Winnie the Pooh Friendship Quotes
- “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”—Winnie the Pooh
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’” —Winnie the Pooh
- “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.” —Eeyore
- “It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “It’s so much more friendly with two.” —Piglet
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so that I never have to live a day without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” —Winnie the Pooh
- They’re funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you’re having them. —Eeyore
- Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo. —Winnie the Pooh
- I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?”— Piglet
- “But it isn’t easy,” said Pooh. “Because Poetry and Hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you.” — The House at Pooh Corner
It seems to me that this silly old bear. was thoughtful indeed sharing many life lessons with us and the residents of the hundred acre wood.
More to Share with Friends
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
I cried all the way through reading these precious quotes. My daughter, who is now 32, has loved Winnie the Pooh all her life. When she was little, the hospital where I work sponsored a program where staff could paint ceiling tiles to display on the ceilings of the pediatric units. We painted one of Winnie the Pooh together that decorated the ceiling of my office (thanks to our wonderful zone mechanic) until I retired. I had it framed for her a couple of years ago and it now hangs in her spare bedroom. I have to decide on my favorite so I can print for her!
Thanks so much for sharing!
You always seem to know when I need a touch of caring and encouragement. Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much for these. Just what I needed today to lift my spirits xxxxx
Love them all! Thank you for caring enough to share!
Hello Kris, can you email and I could send them to you as a list. So happy you liked them.
These are amazing quotes! I would love to put them in my children’s lunch boxes. Do you by chance, have them set up smaller on a sheet to print? I looked on the site and couldn’t find them. Thanks for the help and thanks for all the great lunch notes you do-been using them for years!
OMG! I love all of these quotes. Thank you, thank you so much for sharing.