Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
These darling Free St Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns are sure to get you in the Irish spirt! If you like to crochet, you will love making these fun ideas! I think my favorite is the rainbow wreath with a pot of gold.
If you are looking for more free patterns I have shared quite a few! Some of my favorites are this crochet cowl, it is easy to make and very warm! I also love making this coffee cozy is makes the perfect handmade gift!
Free St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
Feeling lucky? Share a bit ‘o luck with these crochet four leaf clovers! They are an easy crochet item.
Another easy shamrock pattern. I’ve got lots of great use ideas for this clever clover. Four Leaf Clover
You will be wearing a bit of green with this darling little leprechaun hat. It is a St Patrick’s Day Fascinator!
Here is a fun costume idea that is sure to bring the luck of the Irish! This Crochet Beard and Hat will turn you into a leprechaun! The fun beard and crochet hat pattern is for multiple sizes.
Need some new St. Patrick’s day decor? This Crochet St Patrick’s Day Top Hat can sit just about anywhere and brighten up the space.
Crochet Shamrock Garland.This shamrock crochet pattern is easy and makes a simple holiday decoration.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Just a few more ideas to help you celebrate this fun holiday: