This crochet shamrock garland is a great way to make your home festive for St Patrick’s Day! St. Patricks Day ideas are some of my favorites. This fun little crochet pattern is easy but, oh so impressive, and just another one of the free crochet patterns I love to share with you. Make a garland to decorate the kitchen window, or make a pin to give to a friend. A precious little shamrock crochet hair clip would be another good use. This is one holiday craft that is simple and versatile. You could alternate shades of green to make the bunting extra eye catching. Once you have this crochet pattern conquered, be sure to try out some of my other crochet patterns. So, give the Blarney Stone a kiss, and get started; you’re probably going to want to make several garlands, along with a few pins and a crochet hair clip. Slainte! (Good Health in Irish)
Crochet a shamrock supplies
Crochet Shamrock Instructions
Chain 4, join with a slip stitch in first chain to form a ring.
Petal (make 3): Chain 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slip stitch in ring.
Stem: Chain 6, sc in 2nd chain from hook, and slip stitch in remaining four chains. Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Crochet Shamrock Garland
Ch 12, sc in the top of right side of shamrock petal, chain 2, sc on the left side of top of shamrock petal.
Ch 12, sc in the top of right side of shamrock petal, chain 2, sc on the left side of top of shamrock petal, chain 12, continue until all shamrocks are joined.
Ch 40, fasten off.
adapted from Suzie’s Crochet . This post contains affiliate links
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Lets keep in touch! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB and Google+ to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!