Monograms are timeless and special, especially when surrounded by a sweet Christmas wreath! Gift the most special people on your list with my Christmas Wreath machine embroidery design on a lovely tea towel this year!
Related: Love tea towel projects? Me, too! Take a look at Machine Embroidered Wine Bottle Bags and Joy Tea Towel project for some darling ideas!
This lovely, monogrammed Christmas wreath could also be done on napkins, a table runner, pillows or even wall hangings! Let your inspiration guide you and please leave me a comment to share your ideas!
This article contains affiliate links.
How to Make a Monogrammed Teatowel
- Prewash teatowel. Since I know this towel will be washed by the recipient I wash first to allow for any shrinkage before embroidering.
- Download the file and upload it to your embroidery machines.
- Hoop the towel along with water-soluble stabilizer.
- I enlarged the wreath to 3.5 inches before stitching.
- Use the font on your sewing machine to stitch in the letter. I purchased this hand lettered floss stitch font and sized the letters about 2 inches.
- After stitching a washed and ironed the towel.
Before you Sew
Are you excited to try my Christmas Wreath design? Will you be making these as gifts or for yourself? Please leave me a comment below and let me know! And here are a few more ideas to look at for future projects!
- Sewing Crafts for Christmas features my new products and darling ideas including Christmas Stockings, tree skirts, and ornaments, to name a few!
- Need to make something for the teachers on your list? Look at these tea towels! The Best Teacher Ever tea towel machine embroidery project.
- Have any cooks or bakers on your Christmas list? They would love this potholder! Christmas Pot Holder Towel Craft
- Aprons make a fun and easy gift at Christmas! Check out DIY Tea Towel Apron and Simple Apron Tutorial for ideas!
- And don’t forget the matching Hot Pad and Oven Mitt to match the Simple Apron Tutorial!