This crochet coffee cozy makes a perfect handmade gift! What a fun way to wrap up a gift card! I love these little things and find them so useful! Make a easy crochet pouch for make up or other essential or even a crochet snowman ornament!
You are going to love this darling crochet coffee cozy with button. This quick and easy free crochet pattern will make a useful handmade gift that is sure to be loved.
Hello everyone! This is Sara from Confessions of an Ex-Ballerina, and I would like to share a fun holiday crochet pattern with you that comes straight from the rainy Northwest. If there is one thing we know here in Cascadia, its coffee. The warmth, the smell, the smooth goodness of roasted coffee beans in the morning. There is only one thing that puts a damper on my experience… That darn cardboard cover that’s tacky beyond belief. If only there was something else that was warm and comfy to make my day… Oh wait, there is. Try this easy coffee cup cozy and recycle that cardboard instead.
Supplies for Crochet Coffee Cozy
Your favorite color of yarn.
Size H crochet hook.
Needle for darning in the ends.
Easy Crochet Coffee Cozy
This pattern is for a tall coffee, but you can add two extra stitches to the chain for grande and four for vente.
- Chain 11. Turn.
- *Single crochet (SC) in second chain from hook. SC across. Chain 1. Turn
- Repeat from * for 8 inches.
- On last row, SC in first 2 stitches. Chain 4. Skip 2 stitches and SC in next 2 stitches. Chain 4. Skip 2 stitches and SC in last 2 stitches. Fasten off.
- Darn in ends, sew on buttons and get yourself a nice hot cup of coffee.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament tutorial
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
For another crochet coffee sleeve project try this beautiful Rose Crochet Coffee Sleeve.
My name is Sara, without an H because its cooler, and I wear my sassy pants most days. I live in the beautiful great Northwest with my husband and three crazy boys. I own my own Photography business and I blog at least once a week about how crazy life can be. I’m also an aspiring author who dreams of standing next to my book in a Barns and Noble someday. If you want to know more about me and follow my journey, check out my blog Confessions of an Ex-Ballerina.