Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
This easy banana bread is oh so moist and delicious and loaded with banana flavor. It is super easy because it uses a yellow cake mix. No measuring flour, baking soda, sugar, and other ingredients. Let the cake mix do most of the work in this super easy banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread Made with Cake Mix
Why is this an easy banana bread recipe? This banana bread with yellow cake mix is easy because the cake mix takes away measuring. The ingredients are all in one handy bag! Cake mixes can be the perfect start to so many yummy treats. Some of my favorite cake mix recipes are:
Easy Banana Bread Ingredients
Here is what you will need to make super moist banana bread.
- yellow cake mix
- a small box of vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3 banana
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- vegetable oil
Let’s Make This Easy Recipe! Only 5 steps
- Mash ripe bananas with a fork and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until they are pale. They will slightly thicken. A minute or two with a hand mixer works.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in mashed bananas.
- Bake! Pour batter in two bread pans sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
TIP: When you find yourself with ripe bananas but can’t make banana bread, no worries. Place the bananas in a zip lock bag and place them in the freezer. They will be ready whenever you need ripened bananas.
I can wait for you to give this recipe a try! I think you will agree it makes delicious banana bread. Let me know what you think.
Easy Banana Bread
Super easy recipe for moist and delicious banana bread. A cake mix gives you a head start!
- 1 yellow cake mix without pudding
- 1 3.4 ounce box of instant banana pudding
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
In a mixing bowl beat eggs with a mixer until pale and thick. Add in cake mix, pudding, oil and water and mix well. Fold in mashed bananas. Pour batter into two medium sized loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 60 mins or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
More Quick Bread Recipes
Deliciously sweet loaves bread! you will love these recipes.
- If you want to make your banana bread from scratch give my banana bread recipe a try… I even give a whole wheat banana bread version. I love tossing in a few chocolate chips!
- If you too like chocolate and banana these chocolate chip banana muffins are another family favorite.
- We love quick bread at our house and another all-time favorite is pumpkin bread. This bread is so moist! You will never need another recipe.
- Next on my list to try is this chocolate zucchini bread.
- Amish Friendship bread is another quick bread that well isn’t too quick, but is a fun way to share with friends.
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins make for yummy snacks! Muffins are such easy options for breakfast, snacks, and dessert.
These breads make perfect snack cakes. You can also turn them into a meal too. Whip up this quiche recipe add a yummy bread and fresh fruit and you have a perfect breakfast.
These cake mix snickerdoodle cookies start with a cake mix and are so easy to make.