This easy banana bread is oh-so moist and delicious and loaded with banana flavor. It is super easy because it uses a yellow cake mix. No measuring flour, baking soda, sugar, and other ingredients.
Let the cake mix do most of the work in this super easy banana bread recipe. Why is this an easy banana bread recipe? This banana bread with yellow cake mix is easy because the cake mix takes away measuring.
Related: If you love bananas and chocolate be sure to try these amazing banana chocolate chip muffins. If you prefer bread this chocolate chip banana bread.
Super easy recipe for moist and delicious banana bread. A cake mix gives you a head start!
Easy Banana Bread Made with a Cake Mix
The ingredients are all in one handy bag! Cake mixes can be the perfect start to so many yummy treats.
Easy Banana Bread Ingredients
Here is what you will need to make super moist banana bread.
- yellow cake mix
- small box of vanilla pudding
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- vegetable oil
Let’s Make This Easy Recipe! Only 5 steps
- Mash ripe bananas with a fork and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until they are pale. They will slightly thicken. A minute or two with a hand mixer works.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in mashed bananas.
- Pour batter into two bread pans sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
TIP: When you find yourself with ripe bananas but can’t make banana bread, no worries. Place the bananas in a zip-lock bag and place them in the freezer. They will be ready whenever you need ripened bananas.
Easy Banana Bread
- 1 yellow cake mix without pudding
- 1 3.4 ounce box of instant banana pudding
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs with a mixer until pale and thick. Add in cake mix, pudding, oil and water and mix well. Fold in mashed bananas. Pour batter into two medium sized loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 60 mins or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
More Quick Bread Recipes
Deliciously sweet loaf bread! you will love these recipes.
- If you want to make your banana bread from scratch give my banana bread recipe a try… I even give a whole wheat banana bread version. I love tossing in a few chocolate chips!
- We love quick bread at our house and another all-time favorite is pumpkin bread. This bread is so moist! You will never need another recipe.
- Amish Friendship bread is another quick bread that well isn’t too quick, but is a fun way to share with friends.
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins make for yummy snacks! Muffins are such easy options for breakfast, snacks, and desserts.
- Make Monkey Bread in your Instant Pot cooking it in the pressure cooker makes it so tender and moist.
- Peach Bread Recipe makes a sweet moist delicious treat.
- Beer Bread Recipe with only four ingredients and less than an hour, you have delicious homemade bread!
- Sweet Bread Recipes sweet and even sometimes unexpected flavors come together to make your new favorite treat.
These breads make perfect snack cakes. You can also turn them into a meal too. Whip up this quiche recipe add yummy bread and fresh fruit and you have a perfect breakfast.
I can’t wait for you to give this recipe a try! I think you will agree it makes delicious banana bread. Let me know what you think.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Jane I think it is worth a try. I would choose the size of Sugar-free pudding that is the closest equivalent to the small pudding box.
Can you make it with sugar free cake mix and sugar free pudding? If so, it called for the 3.4oz for the pudding but the SF boxes I’ve seen 1oz 2.1oz 1.5oz .9oz 1.4oz. I wasn’t sure which oz to use.
Hello Paul it still works!
I was wondering if this recipe uses the cake mix size now, or before they changed the size. +
Hi Larry, I think this will work the pan should be about 1/2 to 2/3 full. If you have extra you could make a few muffins.
Hi…I have 2 loaf pans . Each is 8 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches. Will they be big enough for this recipe, or do the pans need to be bigger? The recipe is Cake Mix Banana Bread.
I would assume yes, Gina… it might alter the color slightly.
Bonnie, that sounds like a delicious addition!