Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
There are so many possibilities when it comes to crochet gifts – from hats and scarves to baskets and even earrings. Crochet gifts are always appreciated since they are made with love and care.
Grab your hook and use these free patterns and tutorials to whip up some perfect handmade gifts!
Crochet Gift Ideas
Warm and cozy blankets are a great gift! This one uses magic balls of yarn made from yarn scraps. How fun! Perfect decor for a friend that loves color.
Related: Crochet Baby Booties
Quick Crochet Gifts
If you are looking for ideas for quick gifts for the perfect last minute gift, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite patterns that are great for beginners or those who want something simple.
RELATED: Crochet Sponge, Dishcloth, Granny Square DishCloth
Hats are useful great crochet gift ideas that are always appreciated.
Related: Crochet Beanie Hat
An ornament is a super sweet gift and it only takes a few simple stitches to make. They would be lovely tied to a package or attached to a gift card to give a handmade touch.
Related: Easy Crochet Patterns for Christmas Ornaments
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
I love to keep you in stitches! Please check out all my free crochet patterns. You will find so many more patterns to make the very best gifts! Don’t miss the beautiful crochet flowers, Crochet Granny Square Patterns., and Crochet Scrunchie.
Which one of these great gift ideas will you make?
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Leave a Reply