Do you like to crochet? These crochet Christmas ornaments are fun to make, gift, and display on your own tree. I always like to keep a crochet project in my purse. These projects are the perfect way to make a handmade gift this holiday season. If you love to crochet you will also like this crochet joy banner.
Be totally inspired by this Christmas tree totally decorated with crochet ornaments!
Crochet Christmas Ornaments
Whip up this crochet wreath ornament in a matter of minutes. These little wreaths would also make great package toppers.
This cute snowman can be made to hang nicely from your tree.
These lights are unique and have some vintage charm.
Crochet a simple star to light up your tree. This is also a great package topper.
There are five beautiful snowflakes to choose from!
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament tutorial
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.