Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
You can learn how to draw a pig with this easy step by step pig drawing for kids. In 6 quick steps, you will have your own plump pink pig fit for Old McDonald’s farm!
Do you love drawing tutorials? What other animals do you want to draw? Have you tried How to Draw a Bear or How to Draw a Horse? Skip to My Lou is your place for drawing, coloring pages, and printables!
This simple pig drawing only requires a few supplies. Gather these and get started!
- Black marker for outlining
- Pink crayon or marker
How To Draw A Pig Easy!
- Step 1 draw your pigs head. Here is how to draw a pig face. Start the pigs face with a skinny oval nose. Draw his snout like the shape of a bottle laying on its side. Make a mouth line, add a seed shaped eye and draw 2 pointed ears.
- In step 2 you will draw the cartoon pigs body with long curving line from the ears to the rump.
- And in step 3 you will draw legs and the large oval body shape. So start drawing a curving line around the rump and go down to make the hoof. Draw a slanted line up from the hoof to form the bottom of the back leg and curve out to form the top of the back leg. Draw a curving line to connect the belly to the front leg and form the front leg and neck to make this pig drawing easy.
- In step 4 you will add 2 more legs and detail lines on the hoofs. So draw the front leg behind the first front leg and repeat for the back leg. And draw small straight lines to mark the top of each hoof.
- A curly tail will make this pig drawing simple and this is how to do it! From the middle of the rump draw 2 parallel lines that start to make a tight curl. Keep your lines parallel through the tight curl and bring the lines to a point. The tail looks like a cursive e. Use your eraser to erase the lines of the curl that are behind the first set of lines.
- Congratulations! You have finished drawing your pig and now it is time to color it pink! Sing Old McDonald had a farm while you color! E-I-E-I Oink!!!
my favorite drawing supplies
- Sketching Pencils
- Kneaded Rubber Eraser
- Sketch Pad
- Erasable Colored Pencils
- Fine markers
- Sketch and Drawing Art Pencil Set
- Artist drawing set (This is great for new and experienced artists. It’s also something I give as a gift.)
How to Draw a pig Video
Get your pencils and colors ready!