Skillet lasagna is a quick and easy dinner idea. Everything in layered into one skillet for a simple way to cook lasagna. No need to spend hours when you can whip this up in about thirty minutes. It even has a few veggies hiding inside. This recipe is great when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
If you have more time and want to fix and forget your lasagna try this crock pot lasagna. Both recipes are favorites at my house! Just add a big salad with homemade ranch and some French bread for a great meal.
With this recipe, it is possible to have homemade lasagna in about 30 minutes. Comfort food made easy! You will love this alternative way to cook lasagna.
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese I used low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 6 oven-ready no boil lasagna noodles