Do you need a quick and easy recipe for busy weeknight meals? You will love this Gluten-Free Pressure Cooker Pasta with Meat Sauce. It is delicious and nobody would ever guess it is gluten and dairy-free. If you can have dairy, parmesan is a great topping!
Delicious Gluten Free Pressure Cooker Pasta with Meat Sauce
I have made this pasta in the instant pot with both Barilla and Ronzoni brand pasta with great results. If you are looking for more Instant Pot recipes to make dinner time a breeze we have you covered.
We use our pressure cooker (Instant Pot brand) at least four times a week. It has made a huge difference in our meal planning. I always have this Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce on hand. I either make it, divide the ingredients into two freezer bags, and freeze (add 10 mins to the cooking time if cooking from frozen) or I divide the recipe making one to eat now and one to freeze. It is one of my favorite pasta sauces made in the pressure cooker.
Gluten Free Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 12 ounces gluten free rigatoni pasta uncooked
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Turn Instant Pot to saute. Cook meat, onions and garlic. Don’t let garlic burn. Remove any extra fat. Add remaining ingredients to the meat mixture. Cover and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished cooking quick release pressure. Open Instant Pot and the stir pasta. Sauce will thicken slightly.
….and while you are eating you can be making dessert! A yummy Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake. Yes, dessert in the Instant Pot. This is why I have two of the inner pots! You can’t believe how handy it is to have two.
Here are a few of my Instant Pot recipes and a couple of gluten-free recipes too: