This one-pot pizza pasta is a deliciously easy dinner. It is a super hit with my kids.
I love one-pot meals because they are quick to prepare, easy to clean up, and don’t have a lot of ingredients. For more easy dinner ideas try my easy skillet lasagna or skillet chili mac. And don’t miss this recipe for one-pot skillet ziti.
They are the perfect meal when you are on the go! Have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
One Pot Pizza Pasta Ingredients
- rotini pasta
- Italian sausage or ground beef
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage, sliced
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
How to Make One Pot Pizza Pasta
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausage with the onion, and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the uncooked noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and water.
- Cover and cook stirring frequently for 10-15 mins until the pasta is ready. Done and delicious!
ONE POT PIZZA PASTA
- 16 ounces uncooked rotini
- 1 pound sausage or lean ground beef I use sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage 6 ounce bag
- 2 – 15 ounce canned pizza sauce I used Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce With Cheese
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or more
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausage with the onion, garlic. Stir in the uncooked noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and water. Cover and cook stirring frequently for 10-15 mins until pasta is ready. Done and delicious!
Just in Case
Leftovers? Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
No pizza sauce? Substitute marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce.
Feeling creative? Add your other favorite pizza toppings into this One Pot Pasta dish and make your own variation!
More One Pot Recipes to Try
I meant it earlier when I said that I LOVE One Pot dishes for the ease of preparation, cooking, and clean-up. I hope you love these, too! Let me know in the comments!