This One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo will be one of the easiest and tastiest 30 minute meals you can make this week! With very little time you can serve a hot meal that everyone will love!
I admit to not always having a lot of time to plan and prepare our meals, these one pot meals are a practical way to make sure we have dinner on the table. Don’t miss my one pot pizza pasta; my family loves this recipe!
One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe Ingredients
If you can’t make it to Olive Garden, no worries! This Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is a breeze to put together with the following ingredients that are easy to find without making a trip to Italy!
- olive oil
- garlic cloves finely minced (garlic powder can be substituted)
- chicken tenders (chicken breast can be substituted, just slice the chicken like tenders)
- Fettuccini noodles
- chicken broth
- half and half (or heavy cream)
- grated real parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (I used freshly ground)
How to Make One Pot Fettuccine AlfRedo
- In a large skillet or large pot, cook the chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Stir in the chicken broth.
- Next add the half and half, butter and uncooked noodles
- Simmer for 10-15 mins until noodles are cooked. Start checking the cooked pasta at 10 minutes for Al dente noodles if you like them firm.
- Stir in 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese to complete the Alfredo Sauce.
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is ready! Serve in bowls with a green salad and some crusty bread.
One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 large pot or crock pot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 lb raw chicken tenders cut into pieces
- 1 lb uncooked Fettuccini noodles
- 2 -14 ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces grated real parmesan cheese 2 cups
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or pot, cook the chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add in chicken broth, half and half, butter and uncooked noodles. Simmer for 10-15 mins until noodles are cooked. Stir in 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Here Are More of My Favorite Easy Dinners!
In conclusion, thank you so much for joining me today! Before you start cooking my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo, I’d love for you to take a quick look at these one pot wonders! Please let me know in the comments what you think!