Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Easter seems to sneak up on us every year, and I am always looking for new Easter dinner ideas to please a crowd. We get together with family for the holiday and I bet you do too! Big or small, it’s a great time to gather together and visit.
Easter Dinner Ideas
Ham is an easy way to serve a delicious but easy meal. You won’t be slaving away in the kitchen on this one. You can serve it in sandwiches, like us, or go fancier, it is up to you! At our house, Easter is sometimes a more casual meal with my bunny sandwiches as the star. These yummy bunny rolls are filled with ham. It’s a simple meal that is festive, delicious and loved by all!
The bread dough can be made up to four days ahead and shaped rolls can be baked the day before so the big day is stress-free. Make a buffet of sandwiches fixings and sides! I have a complete tutorial to show you how to make these bunny rolls.
Here are some more ways to make your Easter Meal extra special! You might like to print off my Easter Dinner Conversation Starters to keep the conversation flowing at your holiday dinner table!
More Easter dinner ideas
Consider the table… Here are a few Easter meal ideas that will help with the perfect table set-up.
- First, go with an easy centerpiece! I love using fresh flowers from the garden and this fresh flower centerpiece makes an elegant statement. You can make this in just 15 minutes. It really makes a lovely dining table. Learn how to make easy and inexpensive flower centerpieces.
- Set the table the night before (by this Mama Knows) to save time and stress. This is the time to pull out use the good china if you are going fancy! We are more casual, so we go with paper plates, but you wouldn’t believe what is available in paper, so plan ahead.
- Don’t be afraid of color on your table. A beautiful table can be easy when you choose a color that pops (by Liz Adventures). These bunny place cards would take minutes to make (by the Play Party Pin)!
- Try something new and use cloth napkins! These bunny napkins (by Happenings at the Harper Household) are festive and fun and provide simple decor for any table!
- Serving a crowd? Be sure to use this, 5 Easy Easter Dinner tips for Big Families
- Go buffet style, especially if you are serving a crowd. Take the guesswork out of the process with this easy tip from 3 Little Greenwoods, it’s a huge time saver is to pre-plan what food is going into which dish. Check out how she does it!
- Let guests know they are special with these some bunny special plate favors.
Easter Dinner Ideas For The Kids’ Table
These little felt bunny bags make the table festive and kids will love getting a little surprise.
If you crochet, these crochet carrots are darling.
Side Dishes for Easter Meals
- For us, the classic deviled egg is a must. Everyone loves them and it’s a great way to use up the hard boiled eggs you might have. My family always clears me out.
- We skip sweet potatoes and go for Roasted Asparagus it makes an easy side dish, it is perfect this time of year.
- These Egg Salad Crescents are so cute and can be made ahead (kids will love them)!
- Broccoli Bacon Bliss is a cold salad that comes ready to serve and will wow your crowd.
- Little Greenwoods tried the rice casserole as well!
- Dress up your drinks with this fun fruit rose . If you are looking for a completely stress-free grab and go thing, they have that too.
- Looking for simple sides and no work at all, here you will find some great ideas.
Easter Dinner Desserts and Sweet Treats
Don’t skip dessert!
- For something special, try this gluten free berry trifle
- My favorite is the carrot cake.
- Decadent red velvet cake looks amazing! Just let them thaw and serve them up on a cake plate!
- Don’t skip a chocolate option, chocoholics will thank you.
- For a variety, a cheesecake sampler may be just what you need.
- If you are feeling creative and want to make something yourself this birds nest cheesecake looks darling on the Easter table.
- Cupcakes are always fun! Make them festive with Bunny Cupcake Wrappers
- Bunny Pops are cute treats for kids.
- Peanut Butter Nest Cookies
- Twinkie Bunny Pops
- Easter Chex Mix Recipe
- Spring Flower Basket Cupcakes
- Make Your Own Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Easter Rabbit Cupcakes
- Easter Treats
- Bunny Cake
- Chocolate Bunny Mints
- Easter Trash
- Simple Easter Treats
- Chocolate Bunny Cupcakes
More Easter Food Ideas
Rather have a brunch?