If you need a few easy Christmas gift ideas for neighbors, co-workers or friends and family I have 25 gift tags that you can pair with a small gift. No need to break the budget. These easy Christmas gift ideas will let you share the Holiday spirit and let everyone on your list know how special they are.
Don’t forget to use these for stocking stuffers and prepared with perfect White Elephant gifts for your next holiday gift exchange.
These tags are easy to embellish with stick-on jewels, bells, greenery, and ribbon. Print the tags on any color of cardstock. I love the tags printed on kraft colored cardstock.
Christmas Gift Ideas
It is super simple to make Christmas gifts for neighbors and friends…. just choose a tag and pair it with a gift. Items can be store-bought or handmade. How about some candies in a mason jar or any sweet treat with a tag that says, “Thankful for sweet friends like you!” If you want to make something delicious try these candy recipes: Friends love edible gifts.
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Holiday Candy Recipes
- Peppermint Popcorn
- Caramel Corn
- White Chocolate Popcorn
- Holiday Cream Cheese Mints
What sweet Christmas gift ideas!
Do you sew or crochet and want to gift a blanket? How about a tag that says, “Hoping you are wrapped up in holiday spirit.” Of course, you can always purchase a blanket. This makes a wonderful and useful Christmas present. How nice it is to make sure friends are cozy all winter long. What a perfect gift!
Do you have a super special Chex mix recipe? Put Chex mix in a jar with this cute tag that says, “He is making a list and CHEXing it twice. He is going to find out you’re extra nice. You might like these Chex mix recipes.
Do you love the idea of making life easier for a friend? How cool to gift someone less clean-up this holiday season! Wrap up colorful plates and napkins in a gift basket with a tag that says, “Sending you our warmest wishes for a holiday with fewer dishes.”
25 Easy Christmas Gifts
I have some Christmas gift ideas for you! Here are all the ideas you need for easy DIY Christmas gifts. You will find something for everyone on your list!
Simply write one of the sayings below on a gift tag or I have done them for you and you just print! You get 25 gift tags in black and 25 in red. Download and print as many as you like. There are four of the same designs on a page. You can choose black ink or red ink.
…this is what you will receive in your download.
- Thankful for sweet friends like you! Merry Christmas (any sweet treat!)
- Soak up the season! Happy Holidays (bath salts, bubble bath)
- Give the dog a bone! (a container filled with dog treats, dog chew toy)
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fruitful New Year! (basket of fruit)
- Making spirits bright! (bottle of wine or spirits, candle)
- Hugs & Kisses! XOXO (a jar filled with Hershey kisses, mistletoe)
- Merry Christmas from our home to yours! (gingerbread house kit)
- Spread a little Christmas cheer this season! (dip mix, cheese ball, homemade jam)
- May your Holidays be jam-packed with fun! (homemade jam)
- Warmest Holiday wishes! (cozy blanket, hot cocoa, spicy dip mix, homemade salsa)
- Best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear! (iTunes gift card, a favorite CD of Holiday music)
- Everyone could use a little extra dough this year! (homemade bread dough, cookie dough)
- Have a cup of cheer! Merry Christmas (tea, coffee, travel mug, fun coffee mug)
- Made especially for you by me! (anything handmade)
- He is making a list and CHEXing it twice. He is going to find out you’re extra nice! (container of homemade Chex mix)
- Dinner’s on us! Wishing you a stress-free holiday! (soup mix in a jar, a restaurant gift card.
- Good tidings of comfort and joy! (warm blanket, soup mix, a jar filled with Almond Joy)
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Merry Christmas! (handmade mittens, hat or scarf, blanket, hot chocolate mix)
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- Eat Drink & Be Merry! (bottle of wine, gourmet food)
- Merry Christmas to all and to all a movie night! (red box code, iTunes gift card, movie tickets)
- Hoping you are wrapped up in the holiday spirit! Merry Christmas! (handmade blanket, cool wrapping paper, and ribbon)
- You’re gettin’ muffins for Christmas! (homemade muffins, muffin mix)
- Sending you our warmest wishes, for a holiday with fewer dishes! Merry Christmas (cute holiday paper plates and napkins)
- Homemade with LOVE! (anything homemade)
I hope you love these great ideas for gifts!. These simple Xmas gift ideas will help you give clever heartfelt gifts without all of the stressful holiday shopping for everyone on your Christmas list.
Want more? Check out 30 more gift tags with cute sayings. You will find 30 more cute sayings!
Gift Mixes with Printable Labels
If you weren’t able to find the perfect Christmas present above whip up these recipes and make them extra pretty with these matching labels. Super easy last-minute gifts.
These gifts are perfect to make in bulk if you have many people on your list. Use them as Christmas gift ideas for coworkers, teachers, and neighbor gift ideas. This list can for sure be your home run gift guide!
- Edible Gifts
- Mason Jar Gift Mixes
- Awesome Gifts in a Jar
- Sugar Scrub – free printable labels
- Teacher Christmas Gifts
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Homemade Christmas Gifts – You will even find homemade dog biscuits here, along with strawberry jam and pancake mix.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
These tags make gift giving easy! I love the paper plate one.
Jessica, I found the blanket at Michael’s. I also saw similar at Target, Wal-Mart and JoAnns.
I love the blanket idea! Where did you get the black and red check blanket?
Charlotte, you would be able to reduce on a copy machine or if your home printer reduces the copy size.
I’ve never ordered a download like this before, but these are so cute. Once I’ve received the download, can I change the size of the tags? Does one page have all of the same tags on it?