25 Easy Christmas Gift Ideas that are super cute!
If you need a few easy Christmas gift ideas for neighbors, co-workers or friends I have 25 gift tags that you can pair with a small gift. No need to break the budget. These easy Christmas gift ideas will let you share the Holiday spirit and let everyone on your list know how special they are.
These tags are easy to embellish with stick on jewels, bells, greenery and ribbon. Print the tags on any color of cardstock. I love the tags printed on kraft colored cardstock.
Christmas Gift Ideas
It is super simple…. just choose a tag and pair it with a gift. Items can be store bought or handmade. How about some candies or any sweet treat with a tag that says, “Thankful for sweet friends like you!” If you want to make something delicious try these candy recipes
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Holiday Candy Recipes
- Peppermint Popcorn
- Caramel Corn
- White Chocolate Popcorn
- Holiday Cream Cheese Mints
What sweet Christmas gift ideas!
Do you sew or crochet and want to gift a blanket? How about a tag that says, “Hoping you are wrapped up in holiday spirit.” Of course you can always purchase a blanket.
Do you have a super special chex mix recipe? Put chex mix in a jar with this cute tag that says, “He is making a list and CHEXing it twice. He is going to find out you’re extra nice. You might like these chex mix recipes.
How cool to gift someone less clean-up this holiday season! Wrap up colorful plates and napkins with a tag that says, “Sending you our warmest wishes for a holiday with fewer dishes.”
For $4.95 you get all 25 gift tags. Download and print as many as you like. There are four of the same designs on a page. You can choose black ink or red ink. Buy both red and black sets along with 30 more gift tags for only $9.95. These gift tags can help simplify your Christmas list and help you give everyone a fun and heartfelt gift this Christmas.
25 Christmas Gift Tags
…this is what you will receive in your download.
- Thankful for sweet friends like you! Merry Christmas (any sweet treat!)
- Soak up the season! Happy Holidays (bath salts, bubble bath)
- Give the dog a bone! (container filled with dog treats, dot chew toy)
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fruitful New Year! (basket of fruit)
- Making spirits bright! (bottle of wine or spirits, candle)
- Hugs & Kisses! XOXO (jar filled with Hershey kisses, mistletoe)
- Merry Christmas from our home to yours! (gingerbread house kit)
- Spread a little Christmas cheer this season! (dip mix, cheese ball, homemade jam)
- May your Holidays be jam packed with fun! (homemade jam)
- Warmest Holiday wishes! (cozy blanket, hot cocoa, spicy dip mix, homemade salsa)
- Best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear! (itunes gift card, favorite CD of Holiday music)
- Everyone could use a little extra dough this year! (homemade bread dough, cookie dough)
- Have a cup of cheer! Merry Christmas (tea, coffee, travel mug, fun coffee mug)
- Made especially for you by me! (anything handmade)
- He is making a list and CHEXing it twice. He is going to find out you’re extra nice! (container of homemade Chex mix)
- Dinner’s on us! Wishing you a stress free holiday! (soup mix in a jar, restaurant gift card.
- Good tidings of comfort and joy! (warm blanket, soup mix, jar filled with Almond Joy)
- Baby it’s cold outside! Merry Christmas! (handmade mittens, hat or scarf, blanket, hot chocolate mix)
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- Eat Drink & Be Merry! (bottle of wine, gourmet food)
- Merry Christmas to all and to all a movie night! (red box code, itunes gift card, movie tickets)
- Hoping you are wrapped up in holiday spirit! Merry Christmas! (handmade blanket, cool wrapping paper and ribbon)
- You’re gettin’ muffins for Christmas! (homemade muffins, muffin mix)
- Sending you our warmest wishes, for a holiday with fewer dishes! Merry Christmas (cute holiday paper plates and napkins)
- Homemade with LOVE! (anything homemade)
Check out 30 more gift tags with cute sayings.