If you are looking for the best handmade gift ideas these cute sayings for Christmas gifts are the perfect way to spread some holiday cheer and share the real spirit of Christmas.
Gift giving couldn’t be any easier with these holiday gift tags. Pair the cute saying with a small gift, wrap it up and you are done. It couldn’t be simpler.
The best part is most of these DIY Christmas gifts are useful and are sure be appreciated by the recipient. If hand making something super special is more your speed check out all these handmade gift ideas! From friends to neighbors we have so many great Christmas gift ideas. Do you know a foodie? They would love this DIY printable apron
All these Christmas sayings are made into gift tags that you may download. For only $4.95 you receive over 30 cute printable holiday gift tags. You will find the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Here are all the printable Christmas Gift tags you will receive in the download. I have even included ideas for each of the cute Christmas quotes! Whether you are wrapping up a single gift or a gift basket these tags will help you give the best Christmas presents.
Cute Sayings for Christmas Gifts
- Season’s Greetings (dip mixes, spices)
- We’re nuts about you! Merry Christmas! (spiced nuts, candied nuts)
- If friends were flowers, we’d pick you! Happy Holidays (cut flowers, poinsettia, flower arrangement)
- May your Christmas be merry and the New Year Bright (candle)
- Keep Christmas in your heart the whole year through! (calendar)
- Rolling out a batch of Christmas Cheer, for Someone we think is very dear! (sugar cookies)
- May your holidays Bubble over with joy! (Champagne, sparkling wine)
- Have a Cool Yule! (Yule log, local ice cream gift card, or ice cream, bowls, and a scoop)
- For somebody so Dear, We wish you a cup of Cheer! (cups and cocoa mix, cake in a cup)
- Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas! (hot cocoa mix, blanket, socks, something warm & cozy)
- Any way you slice it, You’re amazing. (sweet bread, any homemade loaves of bread)
- Hoping you have a Christmas to flip over! (pancake mix and spatula)
- To spice up your holiday! Merry Christmas (salsa)
- With so many holiday treats and everyone on the go, here is some extra dough! (homemade cookie dough)
- You’re flippin’ awesome (pancake mix and fun spatula, kitchen gadget)
- Made especially for you! (anything handmade)
- Handmade by me for YOU! (anything handmade)
- You are a treasure! (jewelry)
- You are precious to me (jewelry)
- Just a note to say you are special! (stationary, notecards)
- You are tops in my book! (book, bookstore gift card)
- Our warmest holiday wishes! (cozy blanket, hot cocoa, hats, gloves, fun socks)
- Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas!
- Happy Holidays, neighbor!
- Lovin’ from my oven (anything homemade from your kitchen)
- Handcrafted with love for you! (handmade gift)
- Feliz Navidad
- Fleece Navidad (fleece blanket)
- You’re nice as pie! (baked pie)
- You color my world (coloring book, colored pencils, colorful art supplies)
- Happy Holidays from our home to yours!
How to Use These Printable Gift Tags with Cute Sayings
- Purchase gift tags.
- Download file.
- Print the tag you would like on white cardstock or make them fancy by printing on gold or colored cardstock. I love them printed on kraft colored cardstock for a rustic look.
- Embellish if you like. Add some fun washi tape, color with markers or add some glitter to make them extra special.
- So easy!
From nuts to pancakes you can make your gift extra special with these fun tags.
30 tags in black and white. These may be printed on colored cardstock.
Prefer the 30 above Christmas saying in red? These are laid out 4 tags of the same design on each page.
More Holiday Gift Tags with cute sayings
25 Gift tags a set in red and a set in black. Click here for more information or
Are you in need of teacher gifts with cute sayings?
Now you are ready to play Santa Claus! Christmas is the season for sharing and caring. I know these holiday gift ideas will make your friends feel your love and friendship.
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. -Calvin Coolidge