Baked Onion Dip Recipe! Thanks to my dear friend Jenny my family has been devouring this delicious dip for years! Cheesy, breezy, yummy! It couldn’t be any easier to whip up and it is always a crowd pleaser.
Here at Skip to My Lou, we take dips seriously, so you will probably want to check out these dips, pronto! Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Dip and Warm Basil Pesto Cream Cheese Spread are 2 all-time favorites.
Watch How to Make Baked Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
Baked Onion Dip Ingredients
Can you believe it? Only three ingredients, four if you garnish with paprika!
- Swiss Cheese
- Real Mayonnaise
- Diced Onions (white sweet onion or Vidalia)
Steps for Making This Baked Onion Dip Recipe
- Combine the Swiss cheese and real mayonnaise. Add the onions and mix them all together in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle the top lightly with ground paprika, just for looks.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until the mixture is just bubbly and golden on top. Serve with crackers.
Notes for making this Yummy Baked Onion Dip
It is easy to adjust the amount of the dip you make, just remember to use equal parts of the ingredients. Sweet white onion or Vidalia? Both are yummy!
Baked Onion Dip
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 baking dish
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 2 cups real mayonnaise
- 2 cups finely chopped onions sweet white onions or Vidalia
- paprika just a light sprinkle
- Mix swiss cheese, mayonnaise and onions together. Place mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle the top lightly with ground paprika, just for looks. Bake for about 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until mixture is just bubbly and golden on top. Serve with crackers.
This yummy dip is perfect for any family event.
This 3 ingredient dip is a crowd pleaser!