Rotel Sausage Dip is always a hit at parties. It goes together in minutes and only takes three ingredients.
If you are having a party you might also like this Buffalo Chicken Dip it is another crowd favorite.
3 Ingredients You’ll Need
- 1 pound sausage (Like Jimmy Dean- We personally love the sausage at Aldi)
- 1 – 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 can Rotel (You can also use the Aldi’s Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies)
Tip: Don’t hesitate to use store brands on this dip! It will be delicious!
How to Make Rotel Sausage Dip
Goodness, this sausage cream cheese dip is so easy it is hardly a recipe. In a large skillet cook the sausage until no longer pink on medium-high heat. Drain any fat. Next, lower the heat to medium. Add in the cream cheese and a can of undrained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted.
Once the cheese is melted into the sausage and Rotel you will have a deliciously rich and creamy dip. This dip is always the first to go at parties.
How to Serve Sausage Cream Cheese Rotel Dip
We love this served with corn dip dippers or tortilla chips. You can also put this dip in a slow cooker on warm to keep it warm during a party. Add a few chopped tomatoes and cilantro for garnish is you like.
What are your favorite things to serve at a party? Do you have a tried and true recipe like this? I love this recipe because it can be made quickly and I always know it will be enjoyed by my friends. The perfect game day dip recipe for sure!
I hope you will give this sausage dip with cream cheese and Rotel a try! Let me know what you think. Please be sure to leave a comment.
Rotel Sausage Dip
- slow cooker (optional)
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chilies such as Rotel, DO NOT drain
- Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked through then drain any fat. Add cooked sausage, cream cheese, diced tomatoes & green chilies and heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally. , Browned sausage, tomatoes and cream cheese can also be added to a crock pot. This is a great way to keep the dip warm at a party.