Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Here is a party pleasing recipe! Both kids and adults love it. This cream cheese brown sugar apple dip can be made in minutes and is really delish!
If you are wondering what to dip apples in the answer is my simple cream cheese apple dip. It won’t disappoint. This rich and creamy sweet apple dip is always a favorite at parties. The brown sugar gives it a hint of caramel flavor and the cream cheese is slightly tangy. Apples and cream cheese are a great combination.
Apple Dip Ingredients
The best part is it can be made in minutes with only three ingredients.
- Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Flavor
- Apples for serving
How to Make Apple Dip
It is so simple it really is hardly a recipe. In a bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve with apple slices. It is also yummy with graham crackers. Like I said easy and delicious!
If you make this recipe please leave a comment and be sure to share the recipe!
Apple Dip Recipe
Rich and creamy apple dip made in minutes!
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese Softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix ingredients together with electric mixer until fluffy. Serve with apples.
There are several ways to keep apples from browning. All these work when you need to set apples out at a party for several hours.
- Use a ratio of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to 1 cup of water and soak the apple slices for 3-5 minutes. Drain, rinse and serve.
- When I make apple pie filling I place three to five vitamin C tablets ( 500mg) that have been crushed into a bowl of water. This is great when you have loads of apples to slice.