Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
Whether you need to entertain a group at a party or entertain a few kids Would You Rather Questions are the perfect fun activity. It easy to play this game with free Would You Rather Questions for Kids printable cards.
Would You Rather?
Have you ever played Would You Rather? It is that fun questions game that poses a dilemma with two equally good, bad, or funny options. Some would you rather questions are deep and thought-provoking, while others may be simply silly and just fun to answer.
Would You Rather Questions
These kid-friendly “would you rather” questions will have you laughing and learning about your friends and family. There is nothing quite as much fun as playing a game of Would You Rather for a family gathering or party.
I even have a summer edition that is a great way to keep the conversation flowing on a summer road trip. If you want more ways to get your kids laughing be sure to tell your kids these 50 hilarious kids jokes!
How to Make your own Would You Rather Game
What are some Good Would You Rather Questions?
Here are The BEST Would you rather questions for kids (and adults)
These questions are sure to bring fun and laughter to your get together. Don’t worry, these are not hard would you rather questions.
Would you rather….
- meet the president of the United States or your favorite movie star?
- be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
- be a kangaroo or a horse?
- live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
- go to the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter?
- be fabulously famous and poor or unknown and rich?
- have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
- win an Academy Award or an Olympic Gold Medal?
- live on the beach or in a cabin in the woods?
- have to eat a bowl full of crickets or a bowl full of worms?
- lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?
- live on a houseboat or in an RV?
- live in space or under the sea?
- be able to talk with animals or speak all foreign languages?
- Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a squirrel tail?
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into somebody else’s future?
- Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
- Would you rather give up watching TV/movies for a year or give up playing games for a year?
- Would you rather own your own boat or your own plane
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
- Would you rather brush your teeth with ketchup or mustard?
- Would you rather live without a cell phone or a TV?
- Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
- Would you rather have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow?
- Would you rather drive a beautiful, sleek sports car that was unreliable or an ugly, dented, rust-covered car that never broke down?
- Would you rather never eat your favorite five foods again or only eat your favorite five foods for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have more time or more money?
More Would You Rather Questions FUNNY!
- win the lottery or live twice as long?
- go to an amusement park with roller coasters or a water park?
- give up social media or heating and air conditioning?
- eat ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
- read minds or be invisible?
- lose your keys or your wallet?
- have a million dollars or a penny doubled every day for thirty days? (hint: take a penny doubled)
- play a villain or a hero in a movie?
- have your first child when you are 18 years old or when you are 40 years old?
- have smelly feet or bad breath?
- wear a clown nose or clown feet?
- look ten years older or ten years younger.
- live in a tree house or on a boat
—–> download more questions
Right Here All the Questions You Need!
- Would You Rather Questions (from this post)
- Would You Rather Part 2 (more questions laid out just like these to add to your jar)
- Would You Rather Summer Edition
Family Games Ideas
More Fun Stuff for Kids
- How to Make Stickers
- Two Ingredient Slime Recipe
- 8 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip
- How to Make a Bow and Arrow out of PVC
- Learn about math and make this wacky cake