Taco Drawing is my fun and easy step by step drawing tutorial designed with you in mind! Taco Tuesday is a real thing, so now you can prepare tacos (see my recipes at the end of this post), eat tacos, and draw tacos!
I’m so glad you are here to draw a taco with me today! I want to be your go to source for drawing, so don’t miss all the fun things to draw here at Skip to my Lou!
Taco drawIng Supplies
With a few supplies you probably already have, you’re ready to get started on this colorful and fun taco drawing.
- colored pens, colored pencils or markers
How to Draw a Taco Easy!
The instructions and illustrated images will show you how to draw this taco from start to finish. All you need to do is follow the easy steps.
1. Start by drawing a long curved line that looks like a rounded hill. Notice it is not exactly in the center of the page, but more to the right side.
2. Complete the taco shell outline by making a parallel line from the top left down and then turning that line and drawing a gently curving line to connect it with the right side of the shell. Before moving to the next step, add a wide U-shaped line to the bottom of the front of the taco shell.
3. In this step add the fillings by drawing alternating lines suggesting each filling.
4. Draw curved shapes and circles on the front of the shell to add toasted texture marks.
Step 5 add color to your taco drawing and bring it to life! Yum! In this taco, you can see cheese, tomatoes lettuce, meat and more cheese! What fillings will you add to yours?
my favorite drawing supplies
- Sketching Pencils
- Kneaded Rubber Eraser
- Sketch Pad
- Erasable Colored Pencils
- Fine markers
- Sketch and Drawing Art Pencil Set
- Artist drawing set (This is great for new and experienced artists. It’s also something I give as a gift.)
Easy Taco Drawing Video
Let’s Make Some Tacos!
Tacos are a favorite Mexican dish in my family! Tacos are so versatile and can be filled with veggies, beef, chicken, pork, or all of the above! Please check out my chicken taco recipes and taco seasoning recipe below. Leave me a comment below and tell me how you eat your tacos!