Jack o lantern faces for pumpkin carving will help carve up the best Halloween pumpkins! Free printable templates make it easy!
Jack O Lantern Faces Carving Templates
These jack o lantern faces make the perfect pumpkin designs and will help you create the best Halloween pumpkins ever. From the classic jack o lantern with a triangle nose to scary jack o lantern pumpkin faces and funny pumpkin faces just download your favorite and get ready for fun!
The pumpkin carving faces templates are in one file. Download the file. You don’t need to print them all, just choose on your printer the page you want to print.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Download —> Pumpkin Carving Templates
How to Use Pumpkin Carving Templates
- Head to the pumpkin patch and pick out a nice large pumpkin.
- Download the templates, print in black and white on regular copy paper.
- Cut out the dark areas and then use the remaining white paper as a template.
- Trace area with a Sharpie marker to make lines easy to see. Carve right on the black line to cut it away.
- Save time! If you don’t want to spend the time cutting out the dark areas, place the stencil on the pumpkin and use a thumbtack to pierce the edge of the design. Remove the paper and follow the dotted line as the cutting line.
Pumpkin Carving Hack!
See our pumpkin carving trick. We use a common household tool to help us hollow out the pumpkin. You are going to have fun with these free carving patterns for sure! Print them off as many as you like and get going! I love to see a front porch full of carved pumpkins, don’t you?
Looking for more cool designs that are more than jack o lantern faces? Click this link for more pumpkin carving stencils they include a skull, bat, spider, haunted house, black cat, scary pumpkin and more.
If you are not up for using a knife to cut, how about painting the pumpkin. This is especially good if you want to use a small pumpkin. The designs can be as simple as polka dots to cute pumpkin faces. The point is to have fun.
- Festive Halloween Decorations
- Cheap Halloween decorations – so many inexpensive decorating ideas.
- Spooky Halloween Dinner Ideas.
- After the kids get done carving up some amazing jack o lantern faces they might like these Halloween coloring pages. These pages are great to keep on hand at classroom parties in case you find yourself with extra time.
- We love to dress up for Halloween. How about you? Check out some of our favorite Family Halloween Costumes. I think the KISS costume is my favorite.
- Use baby food jars or even a mason jar to make jar pumpkins that light up the night. This is an easy craft kids love.
- Have a fun time with Halloween Games. Blow the ghost is always a favorite.
- Keep kids laughing with Halloween jokes. You can even print them off and put them in a child’s lunch.
From carved pumpkins to crafts and activities there are so many fun ideas to celebrate Halloween.