Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Jack o lantern faces for pumpkin carving will help carve up the best Halloween pumpkins! Free printable templates make it easy!
Jack O Lantern Faces Carving Templates
These jack o lantern faces make the perfect pumpkin designs and will help you create the best Halloween pumpkins ever. From the classic jack o lantern with a triangle nose to scary jack o lantern pumpkin faces and funny pumpkin faces just download your favorite and get ready for fun!
How to Use These Jack O Lantern Stencils
The pumpkin carving faces templates are in one file. Download the file by clicking the Pumpkin Carving Templates link below. Don’t worry, there’s no need to print them all just what you want. In the print menu, choose the page(s) you want and print.
Download —> Pumpkin Carving Templates
So many pumpkin faces ideas! Which is your favorite?
How to Use Pumpkin Carving Templates
- Head to the pumpkin patch and pick out a nice large pumpkin.
- Cut out the cap (stem) of the pumpkin. Then use a spoon or other tool to hollow out the pumpkin.
- Download the jack o lantern templates, print in black and white on regular copy paper.
- Cut out the dark areas and then use the remaining white paper as a stencil.
- Trace the area with a Sharpie marker to make lines easy to see. Use a sharp knife or pumpkin carving knife and carve right on the black line to cut out the face. (Affiliate Link)
- Save time with this great tip! Instead of cutting the dark areas of the face out, place the stencil on the pumpkin. Then use a thumbtack to pierce the edge of the design. Remove the paper and follow the dotted line as the cutting line.
Pumpkin Carving Hack!
See our pumpkin carving trick. We use a common household tool to help us hollow out the pumpkin. Other kitchen gadgets like a melon baller can also help to make fun designs.
At Halloween I love to see front porches full of carved pumpkins, don’t you? My goal is to share quick and easy tips to help you decorate your pumpkins to keep the spooks away. You’re sure to have fun with these free carving patterns and our carving hack! Print off as many patterns as you like and get going!
Pumpkin Carving – More Templates
Looking for more cool designs that are more than jack o lantern faces? Click this link for more pumpkin carving stencils they include a skull, bat, spider, haunted house, black cat, scary pumpkin, and more.
If you are not up for using a knife to cut, how about painting the pumpkin. Pumpkin painting is always fun. You might like to try it on a white pumpkin for more contrast. This is especially good if you want to use a small pumpkin. The designs can be as simple as polka dots to cute pumpkin faces. The point is to have fun.
When finished with your Halloween pumpkin carving these Halloween crafts and activities will help you celebrate and make some fun family memories!
- Festive Halloween Decorations
- Cheap Halloween decorations – so many inexpensive decorating ideas.
- Spooky Halloween Dinner Ideas.
- After the kids get done carving up some amazing jack o lantern faces they might like these Halloween coloring pages. These pages are great to keep on hand at classroom parties in case you find yourself with extra time.
- We love to dress up for Halloween. How about you? Check out some of our favorite Family Halloween Costumes. I think the KISS costume is my favorite.
- Use baby food jars or even a mason jar to make jar pumpkins that light up the night. This is an easy craft kids love.
- Have a fun time with Halloween Games. Racing Ghosts is always a favorite.
- Keep kids laughing with Halloween jokes. You can even print them off and put them in a child’s lunch.
From carved pumpkins to crafts and activities there are so many fun ideas to celebrate Halloween. Have FUN!