Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Honey mustard pretzels are lightly seasoned pretzels that make a great crunchy snack! This snack is super easy to make and will jazz up the boring ole pretzel! Place them around your party space in little bowls for your guests to munch on. They really are perfect for movie nights and game days.
Quick and easy snacks are a must for my family as we always seem to be the house everyone ends up at. That’s why I keep ingredients on hand to throw things like Kielbasa Roll-Ups and Chex Mix together.
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to celebrate all the special things in life! Whenever you need a yummy recipe to share with friends or a creative activity please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with loads of entertaining and gift ideas.
This honey mustard pretzel recipe uses Dijon mustard which has a slightly more intense flavor than yellow mustard. Which is one of the things that set this recipe apart from others making it in my opinion one of the best honey mustard pretzels.
Who doesn’t love the taste of sweet and salty snacks? Then add the taste of mustard, onion, and a hint of garlic for a snack everyone will crave.
What’s do you need for Honey Mustard Glazed pretzels?
- A 15 to 16 oz bag of mini pretzels
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried mustard
- Butter (you’ll be melting your butter for this recipe)
- Small mixing bowl (affiliate link)
- Large mixing bowl (affiliate link)
- Whisk (affiliate link)
- Large rimmed baking sheet or baking sheet (affiliate link)
how to make honey mustard pretzels
This recipe really is very easy to make. You simply need to put all of the ingredients except the pretzels in a small mixing bowl. Then whisk them together until well mixed to make the glaze.
Then place the pretzels into a large bowl and pour the glaze over them. Gently toss the pretzels until evenly coated. You can use a spatula, wooden spoon, or your hands to toss the pretzels.
Once all the pretzels are evenly coated pour the pretzels onto a large baking sheet. Make sure to spread them out evenly. Place the pretzels in the oven to bake at 250 degrees for one hour. Then enjoy the delicious aroma of honey mustard pretzels.
When the pretzels have finished cooking let them cool completely. They get crispier as they cool. Once cooled, serve them in small dishes placed where everyone can find and enjoy.
People won’t be able to eat just one becasue they are bursting with intense flavor.
- When making this recipe if you do not have Dijon mustard try yellow mustard instead. You will get a more mellow mustard flavored pretzel than you would with Dijon mustard, but it still very good.
- For a different texture, you can use a bag of large hard pretzels or sourdough hard pretzels. Smash them against a hard surface to make bite-size pretzel pieces. Your crew is sure to enjoy honey mustard pretzel bites just as much as the mini pretzels.
- Make sure you spread the pretzels out evenly in a single layer when placing them on the baking sheet. This will help them cook evenly and help with overcrowding of your pan.
Honey Mustard Glazed Pretzels
- 16 oz bag mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard you can add more if you would like a more mustard flavor
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Melt butter and mix into honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, dried mustard, and onion powder. Whisk well until ingredients are well mixed.
Place pretzels in a large bowl.
Pour glaze mixture over pretzels and gently toss the pretzels until they are all evenly coated.
Place glazed pretzels in a large sheet pan and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and separate pretzels before completely cooling (they have a tendency to stick together while cooling).
Cool completely as the glaze will crisp up more as they cool.