Kielbasa roll ups are a unique finger food perfect for bbq’s or summer parties! Cooking with Crystal is here to share the recipe for us. Are your kids bored? Check out one of the many Kids Crafts and Activities we are sharing this summer here on Skip to my Lou . Just look at this boredom buster idea list for even more inspiration. This US map game is a great way to help your kids learn about the United States while they play a game they love….BINGO! Love Smore’s? Campfire Cones are a great twist on the summer classic! Easy to make and even easier to eat your kids will love these.
With summer upon us and the desire to make quick, easy food I have found a perfect treat!
These Kielbasa Roll Ups are super simple to make!
They taste amazing and are great finger foods for BBQ’s or family get togethers!
First off…begin by finding your favorite brand of Kielbasa. My local store carries a homemade one in their house of meats, so I tried that!
After the Kielbasa is sliced up, use your puff pastry sheets and cut out small strips and roll up each slice.
You will wind up with these adorable little pigs-in-a-blanket type of roll ups.
After they are all rolled up, make an egg wash adn brush it over each roll up.
Then bake in a 425 F oven for 10 minutes or until the puff pastry is lightly browned and looks cooked through.
- 1 pound kielbasa, any brand you prefer
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Then spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Thaw out puff pastry sheets until they are just pliable. Roll them out.
- Use pizza roller or knife to create 1 inch slices and roll each kielbasa slice in the dough.
- Repeat with all other kielbasa slices.
- Make the egg wash by mixing 1 beaten egg with 1 Tbsp water and brushing it on each slice.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the dough begins to lightly brown.
You might like these recipes as well:
Hello! My name is Crystal and I blog over at Cooking with Crystal.
I have a passion for good food and love creating simple delicious recipes.
I love to cook. bake. read. and take pictures.