Free printable You are Made of Wonderful Gift Tags are how to show someone you love them. They are a sweet way to celebrate any holiday, attach to gifts for your best friend or partner in crime, or to give a thinking of you gift. No matter the occasion, the recipient will certainly feel loved and cared for.
These tags can easily make simple gifts into gifts to brighten someone’s day. Another easy idea is this free printable tag for special friends. Good friends are a constant reminder that true friendship is priceless.
How to Show Someone You Love Them
I love my friends and am always looking for ways to show affection!
How do you show them? Tell them! It truly can be as simple as telling your friends you love them! This printable gift tag can make a cute gift extra meaningful with thoughtful words.
Gather up some flowers or a little treat you know your friend will love and attach this little gift tag to let them know they are wonderful!
It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture or something expensive. The pictured flowers I picked right in my yard! Often it is the small little acts of kindness that make the biggest impact.
- Flowers or Gift of your choice
- Hole Punch
- Twine or Ribbon
- Free Printable You Are Made of Wonderful Gift Tag PDF download
How to Print Free Printable Gift Tags
Download the PDF file. Make cute gift tags by printing in color on white cardstock. Cut out the tag, punch a hole and attach it with a piece of twine or ribbon. You will have the perfect present tag for your closest friends.
There’s more! If you love spreading a little joy and making people feel good please check out my shop for loads of care package ideas and more cute tags. If you like the above free tags they are part of a set you can grab here. The gift-giving goodness can go on and on!
How to Show Love
Take the time to notice what acts make your friends and family feel loved. The book The 5 Love Languages is full of ways to strengthen relationships and how to show someone you love them. It is one of my all-time favorite books, along with the kid version. Take a simple quiz to find out your love language. Mine definitely includes spending quality time together. The 5 languages are:
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Physical Touch
- Acts of Service
- Receiving Gifts
Choose one of these many gift ideas for friends, they are super easy to pull off! I hope you take the time to find ways to show love and let the important people in your life know that they are special!
Great GiftS For Friends
- If you want ideas of nice things to say to your best friend share one of these bestie quotes. These friends’ quotes are perfect to write in a card or to send in a text.
- Fill a gift bag or basket full of your favorite pink items and attach this “I’m Tickled Pink You’re My Friend“. Friends will know you keep them in your thoughts and appreciate their friendship.
- These friendship quotes are extra nice things to say to your friend in person, in a note, or even on social media.
- Friends that love chocolate will love this sweet mug cake in a coffee mug the “You take the Cake!” free gift tag adds a personal touch!
- Who couldn’t use a fun pair of socks!?! Funny socks make a great gift for women friends. These printable sock bands help you wrap them up and let them know they knock your socks off!
- Need to thank a friend for being awesome this “Thanks a Bunch for Being a Great Friend” printed gift tag will let them know.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
This WONDERFUL tag is darling like all of your creativeness… Thank you for sharing! Is there a way to make one for fall wonderful .. ness?