Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
So Very Thankful for You Tags are the sweetest way to make sure that someone feels very special. These thankful for you printable tags can be put on any gift, and are perfect for the Thanksgiving season. Add this tag to a homemade loaf of banana bread, a gift basket, or some fresh baked cookies, and let someone special know that you appreciate them. Just print on cardstock and attach to a treat!
RELATED: If you have someone that is always going the extra mile for you let them know how much you appreciate them with these free printable thank you cards.
I am using these printable tags to wrap bread to share with some friends and family for Thanksgiving. I also use these tags as thanksgiving thank you tags for homemade thanksgiving gifts for neighbors that make our neighborhood a great place to live. Whether they are organizing the block party, returning our garbage can, or just keeping watch over the neighborhood, they certainly add value to my family’s lives.
How to Wrap Bread for Gifts
During this busy season, it couldn’t be any simpler to show your gratitude. Simply wrap up a yummy loaf of bread or other baked goods and let someone know how thankful you are for them. For small loaves, I love to use an unbleached coffee filter to finish off the gift, but you can also use a small gift box or a fall-inspired tea towel for an extra special friend or neighbor gift.
Here is what you Need
- a delicious mini loaf of quick bread (I made this amazing pumpkin bread)
- twine or ribbon
- plastic wrap (or parchment paper)
- unbleached coffee filter (optional)
- hole punch
- instant download —>free printable So Very Thankful for You Gift Tags
How to Print
- First, download the pdf file and print it in black and white on cardstock. I love these tags printed on kraft-colored cardstock and I found this cute ivory cardstock with embossed dots at the craft store.
- Next, cut out the tags and punch a hole at the top to attach to a wrapped loaf of bread with twine or ribbon. Too busy to bake? Grab something special from a local bakery or how about a fall-scented soy candle to attach the tag to? After all, it isn’t the specific gift that counts, but rather the heartfelt intentions that make the biggest impact.
Deliver this gift of gratitude to someone special in your life and let them know they are appreciated.
Want Personalized Tags?
Head on over to my shop and you can grab a pdf file that you can edit to add your name at the bottom of the tag. You can add two lines of text to make these gratitude tags specifically into a Thanksgiving gift tag or even a tag for Christmas gifts.
More Ideas To Make Friends Feel Special
So many free printable tags to make acknowledging great friends easy!
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to brighten your day and help you be creative! Whenever you need a fun idea or creative activity please come visit me!