Ready for a charming touch of vintage fun? Check out my free printable paper doll card! Snip out the cute paper doll and dress it up in different outfits. It’s not just a card – it’s a playful trip down memory lane. So, grab your scissors, and let someone know that they are just your style!
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to see some darling printable classroom Valentines designed by my friends.
I hope these Valentines are just your style!
How to Make Paper Doll Valentines
Download the vintage paper doll card. Print in color on white card stock. Once printed fold the cardstock in fourths.
Your Valentine just needs to cut out the doll and her outfits!
Just hop from blog to blog to download these fun printable Valentines!
I am so excited to have teamed up with some talented gals to bring you some awesome printables one day each month this year! ….and I mean talented! These girls amaze me with their creativity. You will love them!
- P N P Flowers – “You are the colors in my rainbow” classroom valentines.
- Catch My Party “Sealed with a Kiss” last-minute Valentines
- HWTM – Hostess With The Mostest Cute “You are a deer friend” animal classroom Valentine
- Paper and Pigtails “Let’s band together and be friends forever” Rainbow Loom Bracelet Valentines.
- Living Locurto HAPPY Valentine’s Day Printable School Valentines
- NoBiggie Paper Airplane Valentines
- Nest of Posies XOXO Tic Tac Toe Valentines