Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Kids will love this classic way of sending a Valentine. And it is not too mushy for classroom friends! You can add a sucker or pencil to make it extra sweet!
Need more than one ideas? I have a huge list of classroom valentines you won’t want to miss!
Want easy class Valentines that are fun and adorable too? Oh, and did we say FREE?! Yes, free Valentines that you can personalize before you print them too please.
- “You Rock!” valentine printables ~ download found HERE (8.5 x 11 sheet); note that some browser versions may show the fonts odd or changed, but they’ll be lovely once you download
- #80 white cardstock
- Tape (Washi tape would be cuter)
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Suckers or pencils.
- Open the file and personalize with your child’s classmate names and your child’s name (all fonts are embedded and you only need Adobe Reader to access)
- Cut out cards (six to a sheet)
- Attach sucker using tape and so that the top of the sucker is lined up with the guitar
Valentine shared by Kim Byers from TheCelebrationShoppe.com she has your girl Valentines covered with our pink, red and black “You Rock!” free printables.