Valentine’s Day is so much fun and you can have an absolute blast coming up with cute ideas and matching witty sayings…and that’s what we’ve done for you today with our “O-FISH-ALLY” the Best Valentines free printable collection!
These come together to make a cute Valentine gift for just about anyone!
if you’re a mom with little ones like me – you most likely have an overabundance of baked fish crackers in the pantry – so that makes for an expensive little treat (use what’s already on hand)!
I also got a little crafty and went for the big guns – Gummy Worms and Gummy Fish!
You can even use the printable to create mini cards instead of attaching them to treats. They would make cute little valentines all on their own – you just have to trim them to size and they would fit perfectly into a coin size envelope.
It was so much fun putting together sayings that were “quite fishy” –
“I’m hooked on you, Valentine!”
“You’re such a great catch, Valentine!”
“You’ve got me hook, line and sinker, Valentine!”
“You’re O-Fish-ally the Best Valentine!”
With our free printable…you get a full sheet of each saying!
Here’s what you’ll need to do to create fun, fishy treats using our free printables:
1. Download our “O-Fish-ally” the Best Valentines printables HERE.
2. Save as a PDF file and Print the file. If you’re creating gift tags or mini cards, we highly recommend Matte Photo Paper (it’s thick like card stock, but it gives a really crisp image when printed). If you want to create stickers, we love glossy full sheet sticker paper. Just make sure you choose the proper ‘paper type’ from your printer’s settings so you get the best finished product.
3. Cut the tags or stickers to your desired size. The best part about our printable…you can choose what size you’d like to use! Cut the full design for a gift tag…only cut out the ‘pennant’ shape in the middle for a smaller tag too!
4. For stringing your gift tags or wrapping little favors and treats, use colorful baker’s twine. We created these printables to match colorful bakers twine.
5. Grab your treats and supplies, then go to town! Have fun!
Supplies we used:
Canon Matte Photo Paper (found at most office supply stores)
Glossy Sticker Paper from Online Labels
Clear Cello Bags from Garnish
Clear Pillow Boxes from SRM Stickers
Baby Envelopes from Paper Source (colors: red, fushia, poppy & pool)
Treats: Gummy Worms, Gummy Fish & Baked Fish Crackers
I hope you enjoy our free valentines and we hope you’ll stop by The Twinery Blog or Facebook Page to say hello!
Hi, I know you posted this a LONG time ago, but the link is dead. Do you still have the pdf for this? I’m giving someone a crochet hook and yarn so the Hooked on You tag would be great but I can’t find any others. Thanks
What font did you use for these items? It’s really cute!
As a crafty Mom, and design team member at The Twinery, I LOVE these ideas. Can I admit…sometimes I run out of ideas and Nicole always creates fresh, fun crafts to share. My sweetheart is out of town until tomorrow, so I do believe I’ll be on the lookout for Swedish Fish…heading to download the printables now!
Very cute idea!
Adorable!! Would be great for goody bags for class parties for kids!!
As the DT Coordinator over at The Twinery, I am a bit biased, but I LOVE Nicole’s creativity & these projects are super-duper easy to make! Perfect Valentines for all ages!
Oh my! These are so cute and colorful!!