St. Patrick’s Day is almost here so it’s time to get your Irish on and color these adorable, free Leprechaun Coloring Pages! St. Patrick’s Day heralds the arrival of Spring and who doesn’t secretly hope to catch a leprechaun and find his pot of gold?
Here at Skip to My Lou, we love to have fun and treasure activities that bring people together! As you plan for St. Patrick’s Day, don’t forget to include these free printable coloring sheets: Shamrock Coloring Pages and St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages.
Supplies for Leprechaun Coloring Pages
Grab your paper of choice, black ink printer cartridge, and colors! Download this free PDF and you will be ready to relax and have fun coloring! By the way, kids of all ages will love these, hint, hint!
- Card stock if you plan to cut these out, use markers or paints
- Printer paper if you plan to leave flat or display on fridge or bulletin board
- Printer with black ink cartridge
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers or paints
- PDF for printable leprechaun coloring pages
supplies for leprechaun coloring pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
more St. Patrick’s Day Fun
Whether you have Irish ancestry or not, it sure is fun to embrace all things Irish for St. Patrick’s Day! Check out these coloring pages for kids, recipes, and party ideas, AND let us know how you celebrate!