Free shamrock coloring pages will have you craving a bowl of Lucky Charms and speaking in Leprechaun! Print and color these St.Patrick’s Day coloring sheets and bring on the luck of the Irish!
Here at Skip to My Lou, we love to color AND observe seasons and holidays so please try more of our printable coloring pages like St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages, Valentine’s Day coloring pages, and Easter coloring pages.
Free Printable Shamrock Coloring Pages
Coloring is relaxing and a great way to get in touch with your artistic side! Kids of all ages will enjoy these unique Shamrock printable coloring pages. You’ll only need a few supplies and your trusty black and white printer to get started on this St Patrick’s Day coloring party! Erin Go Braugh!
Decide how you would like to use your shamrocks and that will determine what type of paper to use! Next, decide what you will use to color them with! Finally, decide who the lucky recipients will be and make enough copies for all!
- Shamrock PDF to download
- Card Stock if you are using these with markers or paint or going to cut them out as hanging decorations
- Printer Paper if you are using crayons, colored pencils
- Printer with black and white cartridge
- Things to color with-crayons, colored pencils, markers or paints
These simple shamrock drawings are perfect for preschoolers!
supplies for shamrock coloring pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
More St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
After you have fun coloring shamrocks, take a look at these crafts and activities to plan a festive day!