Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Employee Appreciation Gift Ideas are curated here for you as you plan to appreciate your team.
Thank you gift ideas, employee appreciation ideas, staff appreciation ideas, teacher appreciation and gifts for friends are one of our passions here at Skip to My Lou! Please give us the honor of sharing our heart-felt creations with you!
When is Employee Appreciation Day?
Fun Fact, National Employee Appreciation Day is the first Friday in March. This year we celebrate on March 4th, according to Workman Publishing who created the day back in 1995. But who says employees only need to be appreciated once a year?
Employee Appreciation Ideas
It doesn’t take much to let employees know you think they are doing a good job and you appreciate their efforts. All these gifts for office staff and employee gift ideas can be put together easily.
This inexpensive idea couldn’t be simpler, yet lets your team know they are valued! Slip these lottery tickets in their office mailbox for s fun surprise!
More Staff Appreciation Day Ideas
Recognizing employees, coworkers, and teachers doesn’t have to be hard. Here are a few appreciation gift ideas for employees that will make people feel good!
- Make employees feel special with a small thoughtful gift with a You Are Incredible Gift Tag attached
- These gift card holders for nurses and teachers couldn’t be any easier to put together
- Break Room Signs are sure to make team members feel valued. Find signs for teachers and staff.
- Hire a food truck to come to work and let employees choose a meal
- Highlight great customer service with a social media shout out
- How about hosting a company wide happy hour. Be sure to play some games to promote a positive company culture and team building
- a handwritten note is always a good, print these thank you cards for free