Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Crochet flowers are such a beautiful way to embellish just about any project. I love crocheting flowers and I think this is an easy crochet flower pattern with a few simple crochet stitches.
This Free Easy Rose Crochet Pattern makes beautiful roses.
I hope you can understand the instructions. I would love your feedback or any suggestions on wording for this crochet project pattern.
Crochet Flower Pattern
How to crochet a flower
Make magic ring (this is a great photo tutorial on making a magic ring)
1st round 15 sc in magic ring, pull tight, slip st in first sc
2nd round – chain 4, *skip 1 sc, dc in next sc, ch 1, repeat from * 6 more times. Join with slip st in 3rd chain of first ch 4. Tie off color.
3rd round – join new color to first chain loop with a slip stitch, work sc, dc, trc, dc, sc in each ch 1 loop, making eight petals, slip stitch in first sc.
4th round – Working behind, sc ch 4 around each dc in 2nd round, ending with chain 4, slip stitch in first sc (8 chain 4 spaces)
5th round – sc, dc, 2trc, dc, in each chain 4 space around. (8 petals) slip stitch in first sc
6th round – Working from behind sc ch 4 in each sc on 4th row, slip stitch in first sc. (8 chain 4 spaces)
7th round – sc, dc, 3 trc, dc, sc in each chain 4 space around. (8 petals) slip stitch in first sc, fasten off.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!