Crochet flowers are such a beautiful way to embellish just about any project. I love crocheting flowers and I think this is an easy crochet flower pattern with a few simple crochet stitches.
This Free Easy Rose Crochet Pattern makes beautiful roses.
I hope you can understand the instructions. I would love your feedback or any suggestions on wording for this crochet project pattern.
Crochet Flower Pattern
How to crochet a flower
Make magic ring (this is a great photo tutorial on making a magic ring)
1st round 15 sc in magic ring, pull tight, slip st in first sc
2nd round – chain 4, *skip 1 sc, dc in next sc, ch 1, repeat from * 6 more times. Join with slip st in 3rd chain of first ch 4. Tie off color.
3rd round – join new color to first chain loop with a slip stitch, work sc, dc, trc, dc, sc in each ch 1 loop, making eight petals, slip stitch in first sc.
4th round – Working behind, sc ch 4 around each dc in 2nd round, ending with chain 4, slip stitch in first sc (8 chain 4 spaces)
5th round – sc, dc, 2trc, dc, in each chain 4 space around. (8 petals) slip stitch in first sc
6th round – Working from behind sc ch 4 in each sc on 4th row, slip stitch in first sc. (8 chain 4 spaces)
7th round – sc, dc, 3 trc, dc, sc in each chain 4 space around. (8 petals) slip stitch in first sc, fasten off.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.