Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
I love to crochet flowers! Really I like to crochet anything! It, like this little blog is a creative outlet for me! I love that I can take projects with me and work on them while waiting for kids, riding in the car or relaxing at home or on vacation. Crochet really is the perfect portable project! You can be ready to create anywhere!
If there is one thing I know about myself is that I must create. It is part of me and brings me tremendous joy. The act of creating can calm my nerves and sooth my soul. I was excited to hear about the Cre8time initiative devoted to helping everyone reclaim there creativity. The Cre8time website is a fun place to learn and share projects.
Simple Crochet Flower Pattern
Crochet Hook J
Using the adjustable magic circle, Chain 1, work 10 single crochet in the circle, pull circle closed with loose end and slip stich into first chain to close circle.
Chain 1, then work 2 double, 1treble (triple), 2 double crochet then slip stitch into same stitch, this makes the first petal.
Into every other single crochet stitch in round 1 – Slip stitch, chain 1, 2 double crochets 1 triple crochet 2 double crochet, chain 1, slip stitch all into 1 stitch as before.
Continue until you have a total of 5 petals
Ending with a slip in first petal stitch. Bind off, pull loose end to the back of work.
Give the center another pull to tightly close the center if needed.
As always I am a bit nervous to share a pattern! I hope it makes sense. Please don’t hesitate to mention something I might need to change!
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Don’t forget I will be sharing a fun way to use these crochet flowers for spring! I hope you will make time to create something this month! A huge thanks to Michaels Arts and Crafts for supporting the Cre8time initiative and helping spread the joy of creating!