Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
It is super easy to make a crochet flower garland with my little crochet flowers from last week. Michaels challenged me to create everyday as part of the Cre8time initiative, and this is what I have been working on.
Normally I do create something everyday. This little craft blog totally keeps me crafting and fuels my creative needs! This past couple weeks I have been focusing on crochet. It is the perfect ongoing project. I can start and stop and it is easy to take it with me. I find it soothing to crochet and love the feel of accomplishment when my project is complete.
How to make a crochet flower garland
Using crochet hook J (Well that is what I used)
First crochet a bunch of flowers. This is how I joined the flowers together to make a garland. Chain about 24 (this allows for hanging) single crochet in second chain from hook, double crochet in next stitch, triple crochet in next stitch, double crochet in next stitch, single crochet in next stitch (leaf made). Chain two, single crochet in back of petal at top, chain until next petal (it usually takes me three or four stitches), single crochet in back of petal. Chain 7, single crochet in second chain from hook, double crochet in next stitch, triple crochet in next stitch, double crochet in next stitch, single crochet in next stitch. Continue until all flowers have been joined.
Now as you can see from how the pattern is written, I am not a pattern writer! So I am not sure how to explain this but really the leaves will be the back side unless you crochet backwards. Okay if someone can help — please leave tips in the comments.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
You might also like this crochet flower pattern.