This bunny origami couldn’t be any cuter (or easier) thanks to printable origami paper.
If you love paper crafts be sure to see my paper fortune tellers. They are a simple origami project kids love! I also have step by step instruction for one of the most traditional origami models, the origami crane.
You are going to love how simple this project is ….. mess free and all you need is the printed piece of paper. If you don’t have a printer no worries. Start with a square piece of paper and follow the folding steps. When you are finished with all the folds draw on the facial features. Your bunnies will have so much personality.
How do you make an origami bunny face?
Let me show you how to make an origami bunny face! Download and print in color on thin copy paper. Cut out the bunny making a sheet of square paper.
———->>> Bunny PDF Download (both files are included — eyes open and eyes closed)
Now follow the steps to see how to fold the bunny. First, fold the paper in half.
Flip the paper over and fold up the bottom on the dotted line.
Fold the bottom edge up to the top center.
Repeat on the other side.
Fold up the bottom piece up along the dotted line. This will make the cute origami rabbit stand up.
Flip the bunny over. Fold the top of the head down on the front of the bunny. TaDa!
These bunnies are a great way to entertain kids during Easter dinner or anytime you need to keep little hands busy!
More Bunny Ideas
- Bunnies Coloring Page (with matching felt carrot pencil holder)
- Easter Coloring Pages (You will find a darling bunny perfect for preschoolers)
- Bunny Crafts
- Bunny Rolls (learn how to make the most adorable rolls)
- Bunny Water Bottles (how cute would these be sitting at the kid’s table, bonus no spills)
Some of my favorite easy origami projects
- Origami heart (this heart can double as a sucker cover)
- Money Shirt (a super fun way to gift money)
- Origami Crane