Easter Bunny Basket template is my newest free printable Easter craft designed with you in mind! Make this adorable bunny Easter Basket and fill it with mini eggs for the cutest Easter decoration this Spring!
Young adults may not want to participate with little ones in an Easter Egg hunt, but that doesn’t mean they would not love an Easter basket full of their favorite candy! Here at Skip to My Lou, I strive to supply you with crafts for all ages using easy to find office supplies and crafting materials! Check out these: Welcome Spring with egg carton flowers and Easter Craft Ideas.
DIY Easter Bunny Basket Supplies
- Bunny Basket Template
- white card stock
- glue stick ( hot glue gun and hot glue sticks will work, too)
- dull knife or bone folder
- printer and colored ink cartridge
- ribbon (optional)
- Easter Grass
- pop pom for tail
- Candies ( If hunting eggs outside, avoid chocolate candy!)
How to Make Printable Easter Bunny Basket
You will be pleasantly surprised at how simple this bunny basket is to make and how quickly it comes together! Deciding how many to make and deciding what to fill them with will be the hardest parts! Let’s get started by following these easy steps:
- Download and print the Bunny Basket Template on white card stock.
- Next, cut out the bunny basket template.
- Now, using a dull knife lightly score the fold lines. Do not cut the paper, just indent the paper using a dull knife or bone folder.
- Then, place glue stick on the tabs and fold the bunny together. Press the seams together and hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute to really stick them together.
- Next, you will attach the handle using a glue stick. Press one side of the handle and the side of the basket together for 30 seconds to 1 minute to create a good seal. Repeat for another handle. Add a pom pom to the back for the tail and you are done!
- Finally, fill the bunny basket with Easter grass, your treats, and enjoy! You may want to carry the basket at the bottom for the first 30 minutes after gluing it together to make sure the glue is dry.
More Ways to Make Easter Special
These darling little paper bunny baskets make adorable plate favors for your Easter Dinner. Here are a few more ideas to dress up your Easter Dinner.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Hello Summer, I link to download is the first listing in the supplies. Sorry that was confusing.
HI, thank you for this cute easter bunny basket template. I would like to download it but I don’t see a download button? Thank you!